PO: Tyler, The Creator - Goblin on XL Recordings

Super fucking stoked. My mom went to VA for the week and i asked her to check out some local record shops for this. Suprisingly enough, she found one copy. The dude told her he had it in the back and it was set to release on 4/23(?). Regardless, the dude was cool as fuck and sold it to her. She's due home tomorrow so as soon as i get it ill post pics in here if anyone's interested.

I'm glad I'm hearing someone come out against this kid. I really wanted to like it but after hearing the lyrics I just couldn't. I think it's really all part of the shtick too which is even worse.

don't post in this thread... go stab and then rape Tegan and Sarah while holding your gat to their dome...bust you cap when you bust yo nut?

Fixed that for you...

No one should take him seriously anyways

Seriously, and the fact of the matter is, Tyler, Earl and all of OF aren't the first ones to do this. Edgy, dirty, offensive rap was cool before half these guys were born.

ICP was doing this years ago. So if you guys like Odd Future, odds are you'll LOVE ICP too.

(both are terrible. Odd Future is ICP without the makeup)

I wanted to to love this album. I really did. But I'm agreeing with a bunch of you in that it's just not that great of an album. It seems like people/blogs/magazines giving attention to the kid are more fascinated with the Tyler/OFWGKTA story and not realizing the possible impact some of his lyrics may begin to have by publicizing them so heavily. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone would speak out against him. This should be interesting...

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':grnxu1sx]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':grnxu1sx]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Sounds like OFWGKTA to me.

Do you have ears? Besides the fact is that they're popping bottles of Coca Cola, the beat is reggae and those lyrics aren't offensive at all. Are you offended when they say "fuck chickens, fuck ducks"? There is a clear distinction between drunk white rednecks yelling fuck ____ <-- insert person, place, thing. and this:

One video I'm throwing up at humanity, the other because the kid is bleeding from his nipples.

Also, don't confuse this as me saying I think this is a great album. There's a few good songs but that's it. I just think you're pretty musically illiterate if you can draw such a direct comparison.

for anyone of whose interested (& not busy comparing Tyler to ICP)... was able to pick this up the other day. dude @ the store said it wasn't to be released until 5/24(?) but he sold it to me anyway... here's some pics:
Super fucking stoked. My mom went to VA for the week and i asked her to check out some local record shops for this. Suprisingly enough, she found one copy. The dude told her he had it in the back and it was set to release on 4/23(?). Regardless, the dude was cool as fuck and sold it to her. She's due home tomorrow so as soon as i get it ill post pics in here if anyone's interested.

???

for anyone of whose interested (& not busy comparing Tyler to ICP)... was able to pick this up the other day. dude @ the store said it wasn't to be released until 5/24(?) but he sold it to me anyway... here's some pics:

???

haha. fucking alcohol + xanax will be the death of me. didn't even know i posted that last night. but yes, for the record, my mom bought it for me in VA and flew home today. i tried to be cool and say i got it :)