Offical RSD Seeking/Selling Thread

silentgods

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love for someone to get me a copy of C&C-Sometimes, I live in Sioux Falls and we hardly ever get any of the real limited releases and I don't want to have to resort to ebay to get this record. I would pay for the price of the record plus shipping plus an extra 15 dollars or so for your troubles, someone PM me if they would be down for this deal!

WANT: Kevin Devine's 2 different 7" that are exclusive color at Looney Tunes in West Babylon, NY. He is playing a show there and it's $15 for a package with admission to the show and both 7". I think you can also buy the 7"s separately. Someone please hit me up about this. I would pay a good bit extra or trade records or a combo of the two.

probably not gonna be able to get that piebald triple LP, and definitely want it.

Criminal records said they got some

criminaltoronto criminal records

If you are one of the many people who've asked if we will be getting in Piebald for RSD, we can now definitively say...YES!

hey, thanks a lot dude. totally forgot about that shop because for the most part it blows.