Pre-order: Ben Weasel "These Ones Are Bitter"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

BEN WEASEL “These Ones Are Bitter” LP clear brown

BEN WEASEL “These Ones Are Bitter” LP clear maroon

BEN WEASEL “These Ones Are Bitter” LP clear tan/green swirl

BEN WEASEL “These Ones Are Bitter” LP all 3 colors 3 LPs

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=ben%20weasel

Ben Weasel returns with probably his greatest work in years. Screeching Weasel were one of my absolute favorite bands in the 90’s and listening to this album brings me back to the days when bands didn’t have to look pretty or alternate screaming with off-key singing. Bands played short, simple, fast punk rock songs with hooks and that is what you get with “These Ones Are Bitter”. Mike Kennerty of the All American Rejects does one hell of a job with production and he also plays on the record along with Dan Andriano of Alkaline Trio. The all-star effort really shines on this album.

This album is Ben Weasel’s first release on his digital imprint, Mendota Recordings, but luckily for us vinyl collectors, Mike Kennerty started a label, Edmond Records, to put this fine album on wax and for this first pressing, it comes with a copy of the CD, too. This pressing is really limited with 700 on Clear Brown, 200 on Clear Maroon, and 100 on Tan/Green Swirl.

Mike/Edmond Records has been so incredibly cool that he is allowing us to do an exclusive pre-order for the new album. We not only have all 3 colors available individually or as a set of all 3, but the sets of all 3 will contain a signed copy of the Clear Brown vinyl. Act fast as these will sell out quickly and note that if you don’t see the other colors available, that is because they are sold out.

That is not all folks, one lucky customer will receive a copy of the test pressing for Ben Weasel’s “These Ones Are Bitter” which will be 1 of only 5 copies to exist. Good luck to all and thanks to Mike for having us be involved, I could not be more stoked!

for those of you that didn't feel like reading my long rant about this release (I don't blame you), just note that you can win a test pressing for this one, only 1 of 5!

Color me stoked, ordered!

Hey Virgil,

As I stated ealier in another topic i'll be moving at the end of this month but I believe this won't ship untill october if I'm correct? I place an order with my older address, once I move might I be able to email you my new address once I get it before it ships out? I'll need to do this for my Maritime pre-order as well. Thanks!

Color me stoked, ordered!

Hey Virgil,

As I stated ealier in another topic i'll be moving at the end of this month but I believe this won't ship untill october if I'm correct? I place an order with my older address, once I move might I be able to email you my new address once I get it before it ships out? I'll need to do this for my Maritime pre-order as well. Thanks!

you can always update your address. just let us know. email works best. and we will be getting this by october 9th, maybe a week earlier.

shit, is the tan/green/100 gone already?

we are getting 50 of each color (25 you can order individually, the other 25 of each color are in the all 3set).

Not sure where the other 50 are going, but I am not sure other retailers will know what colors they are getting ahead of the time.

The tan/green are gone unless you buy a set of all 3. thanks.

The 3-color sets are gone already. Boo-urns.

I am amazed at how fast these sold. We sold all 3 sets x 25 and all the tan/green x 25. Just a word to the wise, the maroon ones are almost gone, too.

I will see about getting more in, but I don't think I will be able to.