Touche Amore RSD LP update

So we have some good news and some bad news regarding the Touche Amore “...to the beat of a dead horse” Record Store Day LP. The bad news is that due to a situation that’s out of my control the record will not be available in stores across the country. Vacation Vinyl in LA and Vinyl Conflict in Richmond, VA will be the only stores carrying the record. Both stores will have limited quantities available so get there early.

The good news is that the record will now be available online at two locations, the 6131 store (via Hellfish) and the Deathwish store. The record will go on sale Saturday morning.

This letterpress version of the record is strictly limited to 250 and was made specifically for Record Store Day. Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever.

http://www.6131records.com/store

http://www.deathwishinc.com

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to add one more record store to that list...

[image]

Deathwish Open House Sale, Saturday April 16th, 12PM to 5PM (Record Store Day)

For the first time ever, this Saturday, DEATHWISH will be opening our doors to the public!!!

To celebrate "Record Store Day", on Saturday April 16th from 12PM to 5PM, we are inviting you to come in and purchase music and apparel direct from the source!!! If it's in our Estore, it will be available in person!!!

Not only will we be offering our own releases and apparel to the public, but we will also be offering hard to find Record Store Day Exclusives, Rare Vinyl, CDs, Apparel, and Accessories from the Hardcore, Metal, Punk, and Indie music worlds!!!

Already established as a premier record label, Deathwish is also a leading online distributor for independent music, carrying the very best titles that independent music has to offer. We carry hundreds of labels like Nonbeliever, Six Feet Under, React!, State of Mind, Grave Mistake, No Sleep, Reaper, Bridge Nine, Matador, Dischord, Epitaph, Revelation, ROIR, Hydra Head, Youth Attack, SST, Sub Pop, Young God, Side One Dummy, Jade Tree, Run For Cover, Relapse, Southern Lord, Gravity, 6131, Triple B, Prank, Hyperrealist, Heartworm, Temporary Residence, A389, Pirates Press, Top Shelf, Victory, Holy Terror, Mightier Than The Sword, and many more.

Here are just a few exclusives that we'll have in stock…

In Person Exclusives:

Bouncing Souls "Live At Generation Records" 12"LP

Burn "S/T" 7"EP (Yellow Vinyl) Edition of 1,000

Quicksand "S/T" 7"EP (Blue Vinyl) Edition of 1,000

Youth Of Today "S/T" 7"EP (Red Vinyl) Edition of 1,300

OFF! "Live At Generation Records" 7"EP

Estore Exclusives:

Bad Brains "Pay To Cum" 7"EP *

Fucked Up (As Various Artists) "David's Town" 12"LP (Black Vinyl) Limited to 1,200 copies *

Touche Amore "...to the beat of a dead horse" 12"LP (White Vinyl) Limited to 250 copies *

* These 3 releases will be available for physical sales first and the remainder will be available online after we close on Saturday.

Where: Deathwish 59 Park Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly MA 01915 USA

When: Saturday April 16th, from 12PM to 5PM

More info: www.deathwishinc.com

Sorry, 10am PST

Wait, 10am PST? That's the time most record stores will be opening. I will be waiting outside my local record store to buy some records in person when these go up. Isn't that counterproductive to RSD to put these up in what's basically a competition for customers who are actually supporting the whole point behind RSD, to support record stores?

6131, I strongly urge you to reconsider the time you put these up. I for one would love to get a copy, but not at the cost of staying home instead and not supporting my local store. If you put them up in the afternoon, after most people have done their RSD stuff, it wouldn't conflict with what actual stores are doing and will give people who are physically participating in RSD a chance who to have a shot at getting one. It won't provide an incentive for people to not participate in RSD and support their local shops. It's a win-win to shift the time.

Just a suggestion. Hope you consider it.

Sorry, 10am PST

Wait, 10am PST? That's the time most record stores will be opening. I will be waiting outside my local record store to buy some records in person when these go up. Isn't that counterproductive to RSD to put these up in what's basically a competition for customers who are actually supporting the whole point behind RSD, to support record stores?

6131, I strongly urge you to reconsider the time you put these up. I for one would love to get a copy, but not at the cost of staying home instead and not supporting my local store. If you put them up in the afternoon, after most people have done their RSD stuff, it wouldn't conflict with what actual stores are doing and will give people who are physically participating in RSD a chance who to have a shot at getting one. It won't provide an incentive for people to not participate in RSD and support their local shops. It's a win-win to shift the time.

Sorry, 10am PST

....are you serious...I hope you are being sarcastic...

....are you serious...I hope you are being sarcastic...

What about his valid points and incredibly reasonable request would make you think he was being sarcastic?