Touche Amore RSD LP update

Guest vinyldoa

been going back and forth thinking about it, but I picked one up because I'm sure lots of people will miss out from sleeping and stuff and it'll be gone soon. will trade for wants, rsd or otherwise

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have definitely bought if it wasn't on Hellfish. It sucks so many bands/labels are using them now. Shipping prices are too high.

Dude that runs hellfish is so fucking nice and really offers great deals to the bands. He contacted us out of the blue, and it's been a great relationship ever since. I love hellfish and will continually go through them.

Would have definitely bought if it wasn't on Hellfish. It sucks so many bands/labels are using them now. Shipping prices are too high.

Dude that runs hellfish is so fucking nice and really offers great deals to the bands. He contacted us out of the blue, and it's been a great relationship ever since. I love hellfish and will continually go through them.

Tell him to fix his shipping prices.

Tell him to fix his shipping prices.

why? he ships the shirts to me ;)