Touche Amore RSD LP update

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate the fact you HAVE to use priority shipping (which still shouldn't cost $10 for an lp) but i feel like everyone should have received this already. they were in stores on 4/16 and if you ordered them that day there's no reason they shouldn't have been shipped out the following week. Its just kind of annoying to me.

i hate the fact you HAVE to use priority shipping (which still shouldn't cost $10 for an lp) but i feel like everyone should have received this already. they were in stores on 4/16 and if you ordered them that day there's no reason they shouldn't have been shipped out the following week. Its just kind of annoying to me.

i tend to agree. i wouldn't have ordered this from hellfish if there were other reasonable i was around to take advantage of (i was at a wedding when deathwish went up). for the cost of shipping, and not allowing media mail, these dudes should be sending records out as orders are filled. i mean, it's a week-and-a-half shy of a month.

Got this today... :(

"Hello. First off I’d like to apologize for the delay in your order. What has happened was we were told that a certain number of Touche – RSD records and we were shipped 15 short of that number. The reason for the wait was I was hoping to get 15 more in so I could ship all orders out, but I’m not able to get anymore. If you’d like a refund for your order, I can do that for you. If you’d like to use that money to put towards something else, I will do that too and throw in some extras for the inconvenience. Let me know what you’d like to do.

Thank you,

-AJ"

"Hello. First off I’d like to apologize for the delay in your order. What has happened was we were told that a certain number of Touche – RSD records and we were shipped 15 short of that number. The reason for the wait was I was hoping to get 15 more in so I could ship all orders out, but I’m not able to get anymore. If you’d like a refund for your order, I can do that for you. If you’d like to use that money to put towards something else, I will do that too and throw in some extras for the inconvenience. Let me know what you’d like to do.

Thank you,

-AJ"

got this last night as well. bummer.

Thank you,

-AJ"

I got this last night too. I'm so bummed!

Got mine yesterday. Posted about it on my record collecting blog here:

http://doug-wewillburyyou.blogspot.com/2011/05/touche-amore-to-beat-of-dead-horse-rsd.html

I had a hell of a time trying to take pictures of the thing. Lighting is a bitch.

Oh yeah, my smear is more black than green.