City and Colour?

too many stupid comments to address in proper sentences..

- yes, stores received them

- 500 were distributed to both US/Canada via Universal/Fontana (200-Canada / 300-US)

- the fine folks at SRC got a few copies for helping us assemble these packages, without them NO stores in the US would have copies.. ZERO.

- not that its anyones business but the Australian copies (3 for all of Australia!), SRC copies and all other promos (included us getting more copies to a store in Toronto that didnt receive any) were taken from our overrun.. thus not affecting the 500.

its tough, we made 500..

What about Europe? He's playing a gig at the Royal Albert Hall in London at the end of April...with a capacity of 5000. It's sold out. Doesn't that kind of mean he has fans there that would want this release?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post a lot of messages here but figured I would let anybody from Ontario know that their lcoal Sunrise Records did receive them, I grabbed the last 2 at the Bloor location but if you are in Barrie or Kitchener or wherever else they still exist you may just luck out as well....

This is probably a longshot but I would trade 1 copy for any of the follwoing:

Twilight Singers LP She Loves You

Grant Lee Buffalo LP Fuzzy

Hold Steady LPs Almost Killed Me or Separartion Sunday

Mercury Rev LP Deserters Songs

The National LP Cherry Tree

Any Tragically Hip LP from the 90's from Road Apples on

Joel Plaskett LP Ashtray Rock or In Need of Mediacl Attention

As I'm in Halifax, my store MAY have either of those Joel Plaskett's. I think I'm going down tomorrow to try to hook people up with RSD stuff, so I'll take a look. I don't need the City and Colour but it would be nice to try to work out some three-way (oh yeah) kind of thing so that somebody else can enjoy a copy of this without resorting to eBay.

As I'm in Halifax, my store MAY have either of those Joel Plaskett's. I think I'm going down tomorrow to try to hook people up with RSD stuff, so I'll take a look. I don't need the City and Colour but it would be nice to try to work out some three-way (oh yeah) kind of thing so that somebody else can enjoy a copy of this without resorting to eBay.

pmd!!!!