Deftones - Diamond Eyes Pressing Info?

1 hour ago, Uw0tm8 said:

Out of stock now. Still not hard to find, though. 

It was another example of where discogs asking prices got a little crazy after it started getting harder to find ($55 is the cheapest right now with no US sellers at all). According to the stock they sold at least 600 of these overnight before it sold out (unless they just pulled it).

1 hour ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

So this thread made me realize that I never picked up the last three releases. What's the best place to get all three in one go (aside from being lucky on Discogs and finding one seller) if I live in the US? Any insight is helpful.

The most important thing IMO is getting Koi No Yokan on 180 gram from a European seller. It’s far superior to the flimsy US pressing. Such a seller might also carry Gore on black, which I’ve read is better than the white but I’m not sure. I like my white pressing just fine. As for Diamond Eyes, well... scroll up!

6 minutes ago, Uw0tm8 said:

The most important thing IMO is getting Koi No Yokan on 180 gram from a European seller. It’s far superior to the flimsy US pressing. Such a seller might also carry Gore on black, which I’ve read is better than the white but I’m not sure. I like my white pressing just fine. As for Diamond Eyes, well... scroll up!

Thanks for the insight on KNY and Gore! I'm hoping to find a single spot to get all three to save on shipping if possible. EU seller is a tough option since it's going to boost my total cost. Maybe I can find that particular pressing domestically?

36 minutes ago, Uw0tm8 said:

The black press of Gore was a Deftones web store exclusive. 

Just checked discogs, you can get the black pressing for a reasonable price.

Edited by Skacel

On 4/15/2020 at 8:16 PM, kindgott said:

Any hints of having this in Europe? So far not showing in any of the usual suspects... Ah this feeling of "should I rush and order from US or wait and risk to lose it..." 

I hear you and wonder the same thing...I was just about to order it from the link above, but incl the shipping it was almost 40 bucks.

1 hour ago, Uw0tm8 said:

I’m not assuming it is, I’m asking if it might be. I can’t rightfully sell a used record if it’s still available new for less.

I'm not saying don't sell it, but I can get at least 5 copies for $22.99 a piece, right now. 

Update: Exactly 145 copies are available.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz