pressing info: Underoath "They're Only Chasing.."

Straight from the product manager at Tooth & Nail:

The Gold is indeed the rarest one. Here's what I recall (and to the best of my knowledge is accurate):

2,000 pieces total

100 Gold

400 White/Marble

500 Green

500 White

I'm fairly sure we still have some of the Define The Great Line vinyl too. Those were a double gatefold but boring and all 3,000 were pressed on Black.

I'm assuming the other 500 for They're Only Chasing Safety were on black, then...

i know there is gold, teal, white, and clear i know that gold is the rarest and i think teal is the 2nd rarest but im not positive and white is definately the most common. i got a copy on gold from interpunk last summer i didnt find out it was the rarest till recently

wow wow wow !

you are so lucky girl !

i never got the rarest colour when i order from interpunk...

i know there is gold, teal, white, and clear i know that gold is the rarest and i think teal is the 2nd rarest but im not positive and white is definately the most common. i got a copy on gold from interpunk last summer i didnt find out it was the rarest till recently

wow wow wow !

you are so lucky girl !

i never got the rarest colour when i order from interpunk...

i knowww i never even thought it was that rare seeing as it was from interpunk (just assumed it was probably one of the most common) very cool when i found out though. only $8.75 too

[image]

i bought both majority rule records from them and they came with the sleeves all mangled up, without any shrink-wrap, as though they had been sitting out in the open for five years. i was not pleased.

i also had to return my thrice - artist in the ambulance 2lp TWICE because of warps. unless they changed their system, i dont trust them for vinyl ever.

ive never had a problem with them surprisingly....ive had problems with just about everyone besides vinyl collective and interpunk. smartpunk is one of the worst webstores ive ever dealt with

great to hear, i just preordered the say anything 2LP from them. then, literally 5 min later find out on this board that its been delayed til september. i love it.

ive never had a problem with them surprisingly....ive had problems with just about everyone besides vinyl collective and interpunk. smartpunk is one of the worst webstores ive ever dealt with

smartpunk has also been the absolute worst place ive ever dealt with as a label, it took me about two years to get paid, and they took all my releases off the site and sent them to an address where i hadn't lived for three years... it took me a long ass time to actually get those back.

VC and interpunk have been great, CDbaby is excellent too.

ive had problems with preordering records there on 2 occasions. and a year ago i preorderd the every time i die reissue cd cause they said it would be signed..definately wasnt. i mean i understand about promotional things being limited quantity and whatnot but when i asked they said oh yeah that fell through and never happend. yu think theyd have mentioned it or something. but yeah i preorderd a fall out boy picutre disc for a friends gift and 1 month after the release date ifinally emailed them and they said that theyre fufulling other preorders first...i just canceled the order then and instantly got it somewhere else (i preordered pretty early). i also preordered the reissue of the death cab album there like right when it popped up then a day before the release i got email saying theyre only getting 3 copies and i basically wouldnt get my order. all im saying is dont rely on getting preorders from there thats what ive learned. i just put in the preorder for the say anything because i love that band nad dont see it anywhere yet but if i find a preorder somewhere else in the future im definately canceling and ordering it somewhere else

Smartpunk screwed my on an order of over $100 a few years back. I emailed them numerous times only to get an email 6 months later, after filing with my bank fraud paperwork, saying that the "mail order dept. was not doing their job correctly and that I had been issued a credit slip in the amount due to 7 of the 9 things I ordered no longer being available".

I wrote back a very smart ass remark about them being NOTHING BUT A MAIL ORDER COMPANY and requesting a refund of the money instead of a credit slip. It took weeks and a letter from my bank but i eventually did get my money back.

To hell with Smartpunk.