Alkaline Trio shirts

I donated 3 trashbags full of shirts I don't wear anymore last year, but this is one of the few I couldn't get rid of. I got this at a show they played at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville before Goddamnit came out.

[image]

I have this on a red shirt. The print is pretty faint at this point. I wouldn't mind getting rid of it to someone with such a great collection.

I donated 3 trashbags full of shirts I don't wear anymore last year, but this is one of the few I couldn't get rid of. I got this at a show they played at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville before Goddamnit came out.

[image]

I have this on a red shirt. The print is pretty faint at this point. I wouldn't mind getting rid of it to someone with such a great collection.

PM'ed

The only Alkaline Trio shirts I ever had were probably purchased in 1996 or 1997. Both were yellow, one said I <3 ALKALINE TRIO in blue (with red heart) and bled so fucking bad once it was washed. They must have used the wrong kind of ink when they made them (I believe the band made them all themselves). The other was just black ink and said ALKALINE TRIO and had some logos or whatever. I sold it on eBay probably 10 years ago for $50+. Used to be an INSANE market for old shirts. I made a fortune selling my old band shirts on eBay in the late 90s/early 00s. People loved buying cred back then.

I have one that I always thought was pretty rare. It has Mary and a young Jesus (I think) inside an arrow heart with blood dripping, with the band name above. The back (in black) has a pentagram and some writing. I got it on ebay a while back.

Found it:

[image]

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/alkaline-trio-shirt-xs-halloween-tour-2002-very

Paging Dan Wallach... ;D

you rang?? ;)

[image]

*not pictured: i have a couple long-sleeved shirts and a few hoodies. maybe i'll take a picture of those all together some time this weekend.

my collection of shirts is nothing compared to the OP's. i'm very impressed, cory! i noticed you've got two copies of the red shirt with the hearse on it. if you'd be willing to sell one to me, i'd definitely like to have it!

• 3 months later...