Pentagram- First Daze Here Too Deluxe

Man, I've gone so overboard with records lately. But that does look fucking cool.

Anybody know offhand if the first First Daze Here is available for a reasonable price? EDIT : Just checked the 'bay...NO.

I was reading Spin off the newsstand at work (because fuck paying for it! lololol!), and they had an article on Bobby Liebling. What a life that dude has had.

I've met and talked to Bobby a few times. last time was at SXSW, its really amazing his turn around. i dont know if any of you have seen the Pentagram documentary Last Days Here, but it is an amazing movie. dude has been thru some shit. and so has Pellet actually.

Sundance picked up the doc last week too, so hopefully it continues Bobbys success. I think i lot of the fire coming back into him has been from Victor coming back into the band too.

He's also on the cover of this months Decibel, good article on him and Pentagram, if not extensively more elaborate then the Spin article.

shocked at how many people here like Pentagram.