Things you regret selling/trading away

mrc

• 1 year later...

hmmm... downvoted by derek, cheifwahoo, and castaway cause i know how to use the search function.

well anywho..

the only record i regret selling is "through being cool", but you live and you learn. there's probably way more records i regret not selling.

Just thought it was a little silly to bump a thread that's nearly two years old to prove a point.  I suppose if you had done so right as the other thread surfaced - so it was locked or deleted before actual discussion took place - it'd be a different story.  But as it stands I just didn't see the point... especially since we now have identical threads on the first page.  But it's whatever.  I guess someone could merge them if they really cared.

[edit]

And for clarification's sake, I thought it'd be easier to voice all of that with a simple vote - that I assumed was anonymous? - so I could back out of the thread and move along... instead of posting and causing a fuss or argument.  I try to keep my downvotes to a minimum and reserve them for situations where I bite my tongue and trek onward for the sake of keeping things positive.  I hope you didn't take it too personally.

I guess someone could merge them if they really cared.

That's exactly my point. The laziness and ignorance just gets on my nerves. But hopefully the new mod will merge shit that's been brought up here a million times. just go search titles for "regret" there's 7 threads about it already.

But I made my point, and can respectfully understand you guys like new threads for old ideas. I won't bring it up again.

hmmm... downvoted by derek, cheifwahoo, and castaway cause i know how to use the search function.

well anywho..

the only record i regret selling is "through being cool", but you live and you learn. there's probably way more records i regret not selling.

I downvoted because you posted in the other thread and then dug this one up five hours later. 

Otherwise, I am all for digging up pre-existing threads, I've done it plenty of times. The search function works very well. People either don't understand how to use it properly or they just believe that it doesn't work because it was complete garbage on the old boards.