Indecision-Unorthodox 25th Anniversary Press available now! Metallic Gold, Peach, Lavender, Coke Bottle Clear

The third press has been in the works for some time. It's on it's third delay at the plant but hopefully we will have these by early Sept.  No preorder they will just go up when they are in hand.  The big difference with this press is gonna be the packaging.  I did some color correction on the jackets and added a cleaner BM logo.  The insert is expanded to an 11x17 folded poster instead of the 11x11 insert.  There is an inside the jacket print which looks super nice of the skulls and the NO HEAVEN NO HELL. Plus all new vinyl colors.

• xgrantx changed the title to Indecision-Unorthodox 25th Anniversary Press available now! Metallic Gold, Peach, Lavender, Coke Bottle Clear

Huge post - huge drop! All in hand. All shipping now! No preorder!

Surprise! 25th anniversary repress available now.  http://bittermelodyrecords.bigcartel.com

Metallic Gold: /100

Peach: /150

Lavender: /200

Coke Bottle Clear: /300

First 100 orders from BM get a 4x6 Unorthodox  vinyl sticker sheet. 

RevHQ has rev yellow out of 100 and Ugly and Proud Records has an exclusive Euro color.  European orders get much cheaper shipping plus the fun corn torilla marble here:  https://uglyandproudrecords.net/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1702

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also available as a limited edition 8 track. Strictly limited to 50 copies (proceeds will go towards my good friend John Riveras memorial expenses - he ran Headfirst Records)

spacer.png

Edited by xgrantx

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 5:30 PM, ParallelofDeath said:

I’ll be there. Haven’t seen Indecision in at least ten years and the rest of the bill totally slays. It’s gonna be a wild one.

I wish I could go.  It's a hell of a line up.  End It being added on top is the icing on the cake. 

Hit the merch booth quickly. They will have some of all colors of the record and I worked on a special show only version that's super limited.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...