Indecision-Unorthodox 25th Anniversary Press available now! Metallic Gold, Peach, Lavender, Coke Bottle Clear

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
whats the word on this? dying of anticipation.

Hey. Glad you bumped this as I was meaning to post an update on here. I posted on facebook on the 4th that I had gotten my reference lacquer and that it was good....but I thought it could be a bit better. So as much as I hated to delay the project any further I didn't want to get impatient and rush it. I should have a new reference lacquer this week and hopefully it will be at the plant soon after. For me, this record is just too important to rush. I mean, how often do you get a chance to work on a record that's in your top 3 of all time.

All of the printed material is done and looks great. The screened covers for the most limited version are done and look amazing. I can't wait to have this ready to send to you guys.

-Grant

www.bittermelodyrecords.com

www.facebook.com/pages/Bitter-Melody-Records/242333811991

whats the word on this? dying of anticipation.

Hey. Glad you bumped this as I was meaning to post an update on here. I posted on facebook on the 4th that I had gotten my reference lacquer and that it was good....but I thought it could be a bit better. So as much as I hated to delay the project any further I didn't want to get impatient and rush it. I should have a new reference lacquer this week and hopefully it will be at the plant soon after. For me, this record is just too important to rush. I mean, how often do you get a chance to work on a record that's in your top 3 of all time.

All of the printed material is done and looks great. The screened covers for the most limited version are done and look amazing. I can't wait to have this ready to send to you guys.

-Grant

www.bittermelodyrecords.com

www.facebook.com/pages/Bitter-Melody-Records/242333811991

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These will be up for sale 11/23 wednesday. As soon as UPS delivers them to me wed. I will check them in and count them, put them in their sleeves, and add them to the store. I'll post on the Bitter Melody facebook/tumblr pages first and then I'll start making my rounds to the message boards. These will start shipping on the 25th and I'll be packing on Thanksgiving (so no long wait). The /150 on 180gram with the screen printed covers are niiiicccce. I'll post a pic of the screened covers in a little while. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

• xgrantx changed the title to Indecision-Unorthodox 25th Anniversary Press available now! Metallic Gold, Peach, Lavender, Coke Bottle Clear