PO: Skeletonwitch - Onward/Infernal

http://store.prostheticrecords.com/index.php/bands/skeletonwitch/skeletonwitch-onward-infernal-7-grey-vinyl.html

THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE SKELETONWITCH 7" TRILOGY!

Limited-ed. gray vinyl release features new demo, previously unreleased re-recording

"If you're receiving this e-mail, you've purchased a SKELETONWITCH vinyl release from us in the past -- the "Breathing The Fire" LP, the "Worship The Witch" 10" and/or the first two parts of the 7" Trilogy.

We therefore wanted you to be among the first to hear about the third and final chapter in the series, which will be released in June. As with Parts I and II, this 7" -- which again features artwork by the group's former drummer, Derrick "Mullet Chad" Nau -- is limited to 500 copies, and once they're gone, they're gone!

Part III, which will be on gray vinyl, will feature a recently re-recorded version of "Onward To Battle," a track that originally appeared on the band's self-released debut album "At One With The Shadows." The B-side, meanwhile, is a demo version of a new track, "The Infernal Resurrection," which the group recently debuted on their tour with 3 Inches of Blood. This is the first official taste of SKELETONWITCH's new album, which will be released this fall.

As before, we will not publicly announce this release until Wednesday, but we wanted to give the band's diehard fans the first crack at reserving copies. Parts I and II are officially sold out, and we think this will be the fastest-selling chapter of the trilogy yet, so don't miss your chance -- order now!

More information about the group's new album will be revealed in the coming weeks."