PO: I Can Make A Mess - Gold Rush LP

Did you disregard reading the whole statement I made. I am on my phone. I can email from my phone but can't post pictures on here. Pm me your email and ill send it. I don't have anything to hide. Make up an email address if you don't want me knowing your email. What's the big deal

you have to post it yourself in this thread or you are full of shit. no way around doing it that way. any other way and you are full of shit. all i hear is lame excuse after lame excuse. want to be the only one to defend someone the majority thinks is a complet and utter douchebag with no actual proof of what you say other than your full of shit word...

Easy fella. Don't get all worked up.

the douche that runs this "label" admitted he wanted to do as little work as possible with this record over on absolutepunk, launching preorders when he did so he would not have to promote his release as heavily. and he still places most of the blame for everything on Ace. even though Ace was not the one that needed to communicate to customers, Ace was not the one who put up the preorder with test pressings not approved, Ace was not the one who made people pay $15 extra for a photocopied piece of paper...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
They have test pressings of this up for sale on their website if anyone is interested:

http://americandreamrecords.limitedpressing.com/products/9668

give the guy who run's the label's reputation i'm surprised he isnt charging more. $30 is not all that bad.

hes needa money bad, he keeps tweeting how he should sell his copy of deja on ebay but cant bring himself to do so. I assume he made a good amount of test presses also. I didnt see any pressing info on those and sure they had no work put in terms of a cool jacket or anything

• 1 month later...