Failure - Comfort & Magnified On Vinyl

Surprised I haven't seen this on here yet. Failure's Comfort and Magnified are finally being pressed on vinyl. Comfort out June 7th and Magnified to be released in the Autumn.

Comfort

Magnified

You can pre-order Comfort on Amazon or InSound.

I can't wait. Fantastic Planet's release was awesome and I've been waiting for these two to be pressed as well for years.

These were talked about within another thread a while back. They REALLY needed their own thread though.

I am BEYOND FUCKING STOKED for these. I have Comfort but it's a promo and lacks decent cover art. Been dying to get Magnified on vinyl. Magnified and Around the Fur coming out on vinyl for the first time makes me so happy. Been bitching about it happening for years.

yeah these have been discussed on here before.

i think it was in a Deftones thread.

i'm stoked about this, and would like to see more of Kens stuff pressed in the future.

That was me! I put that on the ATF thread. I'm stoked.

And I have the Comfort promo, it is the tits.

& Fuck yeah to two of my favorite 90s sophomore albums coming out at the same time!

• 1 month later...
i hope these are around for a while, cos i can't grab it now, no matter how bad i want to.

same. i need these but there's just too many other records to buy in the mean time. and these are priced too high for me to think about right now.

bah. i thought both were coming out at the same time. didn't realize Magnified would be so far off. i should just cave in and get this now.

This record was done VERY well! ORG has high price tags but they make terrific pressings. I just read on their Facebook that they're doing a bunch of 4AD stuff in 2011. You know what that means? That means Lush reissues!!!! I have all their originals but they are well over due for some reissues.

+1 on the Comfort reissue. Just got mine via Amazon... awesome sounding. I have the promo too, this seems better.

Can't wait for Magnified!

Yup, the promo of Comfort is great to own but this ORG copy is fantastic. I'm chomping at the bit for Magnified. I'm loving the avatar dude, I actually still need that alternate cover version on CD. It was a import release.

• 4 weeks later...