Failure - Comfort & Magnified On Vinyl

Do you not want it?

If not, I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to sell it... your loss.

It's not like you're flipping it if you sell it over a year after you get it... there's got to be a line where flipping is concrete, but I don't know when that is.

If you put something on eBay before some people even get their pre-orders, that's a different story.

You could offer to trade or sell it here... if you're anything like most of us, you'll just use the cash to buy more records... or drugs... but even then you could just trade it for drugs.

Actually my gf and I are saving up for a down payment on a house so it'd go towards that. Might bight the bullet and post it after Christmas.

• 2 months later...

Ok, you guys love COMFORT.  I like it fine, but I'd say it's generally rated least among the 3 records by Failure fans and, if that was the ONLY record Failure ever released, I doubt we'd be talking about them.

Big Failure fan here.  Just bein' for reals.  There's a reason ORG says the COMFORT reissue didn't sell! :)

Anyways...Go post on the ORG Facebook page.  Remind them you want MAGNIFIED.

http://www.facebook.com/orgmusiclabel

I will be doing this as soon as I get home from work.  My life will not be complete until I can listen to Magnified on my turntable.  That bums me out that Comfort didn't sell that well.  It is my least favorite album of theirs but I still listen to the darn thing.

Also, this is my 1,000th post.  Booyah achieved indeed.

• 4 months later...

ORG Music here... Just registered for this forum today.

I can confirm (here first) that we plan to release Magnified for Black Friday Record Store Day in November. We've started early, so barring any unforeseeable tragedies, you can expect to pick this one up in stores on 11/29/13. 

We'll likely do a very limited color vinyl pressing in addition to the standard black vinyl... If you'd like to give us some input on preferred colors for this release, we're all ears. 

The test pressings sound great, and we're excited to get this one out. Apologies for the very long delay!

ORG Music here... Just registered for this forum today.

I can confirm (here first) that we plan to release Magnified for Black Friday Record Store Day in November. We've started early, so barring any unforeseeable tragedies, you can expect to pick this one up in stores on 11/29/13. 

We'll likely do a very limited color vinyl pressing in addition to the standard black vinyl... If you'd like to give us some input on preferred colors for this release, we're all ears. 

The test pressings sound great, and we're excited to get this one out. Apologies for the very long delay!

Thanks for the update. It's great to have you here at VC. I have a complete Failure collection (minus the test presses) and would love to see only one or two colors at the most in addition to the standard black , so I don't go broke collecting it :) Also, 180 gram is always appreciated.

I can't wait for November!

Thanks for the update. It's great to have you here at VC. I have a complete Failure collection (minus the test presses) and would love to see only one or two colors at the most in addition to the standard black , so I don't go broke collecting it :) Also, 180 gram is always appreciated.

I can't wait for November!

Thanks. It will be one color at most in addition to the black vinyl.