Failure - Comfort & Magnified On Vinyl

Damn... well... I do have a ton of Ween prints if you'd be interested in trading :)

I'd even throw in a Stay Forever 7 inch...

Ween is my favorite band (as is Failure... as is Primus... as are a ton of others, but you know how that goes.)

I'm well aware that you're not parting with that 7 inch.

Damn, I wish I could!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Magnified - I don't recall exactly where I saw this, but someone from ORG said they would have copies available online after today, and that it would likely get another (coloured) pressing in the near future. They were also asking people about what colours they would like. Did anyone else see this somewhere...?

Re: Magnified - I don't recall exactly where I saw this, but someone from ORG said they would have copies available online after today, and that it would likely get another (coloured) pressing in the near future. They were also asking people about what colours they would like. Did anyone else see this somewhere...?

I haven't been on here in awhile, but I wanted to give you all an update on our Magnified release for Black Friday, since there have been some changes...

The folks at Record Store Day are now requiring us to keep the release off of our webstore for 60 days after release. Our initial pressing is limited to 1,000 units. If those don't sell through on Black Friday, we will hold some for our store, but you'll have to wait until the end of January. If they do sell through and there is sufficient demand, we'll likely do a small repress. Because we told RSD that we intend to make the LP available in our store after 60 days, it's not being billed as a Black Friday 'exclusive'.

Rhino, who we are licensing from, isn't going to allow the color vinyl pressing this time around. We are bummed, too.

Two of the three stores I went to today had it. I'm not really into this band, but I figured I'd help some people on the boards beat the flippers on eBay. I got two copies for $25 each and I'm willing to sell them for cost plus a little extra for time and shipping. One of them is pending.

Two of the three stores I went to today had it. I'm not really into this band, but I figured I'd help some people on the boards beat the flippers on eBay. I got two copies for $25 each and I'm willing to sell them for cost plus a little extra for time and shipping. One of them is pending.

User Brentoage may be messaging you to sell one of the copies.  I was the guy who got things messed up for futre so you had that sale fall through.  Sorry about that.

User Brentoage may be messaging you to sell one of the copies.  I was the guy who got things messed up for futre so you had that sale fall through.  Sorry about that.

No problem. I told him if he want to go with you, that's fine. From all the posts on this board about this album, I don't think it will be too hard to get rid of it.