Arrogant Sons of Bitches pre-order and test pressi

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Arrogant Sons of Bitches - Three Cheers for Disappointment LP all 3 colors (3 LPs)

Arrogant Sons of Bitches - Three Cheers for Disappointment LP Clear Vinyl

Arrogant Sons of Bitches - Three Cheers for Disappointment LP Pink Vinyl

'>http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=arrogant%20sons%20of%20bitches

Our buddy Flood at Asbestos Records is allowing us to host this really cool pre-order for the the Arrogant Sons of Bitches. ASOB, for those who don’t know, includes future members of one of Vinyl Collective’s favorite bands, Bomb the Music Industry. Remind me to ask whoever named these bands to help name my next band!

This release is available on 3 colors, all of are very limited. You can get all 3 in a set through us or get the Clear and Pink individually. Flood has been so kind as to allow us to give away a test pressing for this release(1 of 5) for anyone who orders ASOB or Bomb the Music Industry’s Asbestos titles through Vinyl Collective. This includes anyone who already has ordered the BTMI titles through us. We are actually temporarily out of the BTMI titles, but we will more soon.

Act fast or forever pay ridiculous prices on ebay!