PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

white doesn't match white?

Obviously the white goes great. I really meant the other two colors. I'm not complaining. I think they look great. I was referring to another thread where there was ridiculous complaining going on about the color of the vinyl not being an up the ass exact match with the album art.

Definitely picking one up during the Touche Amore / Title Fight Tour

I saw them in philly and they only had the latest pressing of their split with La Dispute as well as the 3rd pressing of TTBOADH. Not sure if they'll have these later in their tour, but I wouldn't wait just in case you miss out.

white doesn't match white?

Obviously the white goes great. I really meant the other two colors. I'm not complaining. I think they look great. I was referring to another thread where there was ridiculous complaining going on about the color of the vinyl not being an up the ass exact match with the album art.

I was just giving you a hard time. ;) I agree with you as far as the complaining goes. I just can't wait to get my non-matching copies!

weird that there's 2 variants of very similar greens? Or am I crazy and not seeing it correctly.

If we're looking at the same picture I don't see two greens. The one on top to the right is green, underneath a blue, and left of that the white.

That clear version must be a tour variant, at least I hope so!