PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

Just to let everyone know, the TOUCHE AMORE Deluxe Edition books have finally arrived at the plant. Vinyl pressing should begin shortly. We will keep you updated as this progresses!

Vinyl pressing should begin shortly? Way to be on top of things!

Not sure of the tone and intention of this, but the deal is this...

The pressing plant doesn't not press vinyl until all parts of the release are at the plant. Since they are doing the assembly of this, they weren't pressing the records until the books showed up. That's just the policy at Rainbo. Nothing we can do about this. Just the way it is.

But doesn't it take months to press a record once they first get to the plant?

Due to knowing in advance that this print on this project was going to take a while (not THIS long though) arrangements were made with the plant to schedule pressing based off of a confirmed delivery date. This isn't really "normal" for them, as I said, when they are doing assembly, it's their policy to not put something into the production schedule until it is physically in their warehouse. We were able to get a jump on that though.

Test were approved months ago, so everything is good...

"DW were planning a Water Country trip tomorrow, but we just cancelled it...We have TOUCHE AMORE Deluxe Editions to pack up for the kids instead!!!"

What a mistake.

Water Country would win everytime for me. :)

Love that place.

I'm traveling for work, but I'm stoked to know it'll be waiting for me when I get home.