PO: TOUCHE AMORE "Parting The Sea..." Deluxe LP!!!

Oh trust me...I am not asking for replacement...I just wanted to show that I am surprised that it got that considering how well it was packed.

I'm thrilled to have this in my hands. As I already said, it's superb!

Mine was a little dented too. I heard my mailman throw it on the porch. That wasn't what caused the dented corner but shows the mentality.

Travis, there's hope that you will get this today. Mine went from Jersey City to Bell Gardens to Bakersfield in a days time. I'm baffled at the stop in Bakersfield however. In the 3 years I've gotten mail here, it has never once made a pitstop in Bakersfield. It has always gone straight from Bell Gardens to here. Uggh, tomorrow is the big day I guess :-/.

Travis, there's hope that you will get this today. Mine went from Jersey City to Bell Gardens to Bakersfield in a days time. I'm baffled at the stop in Bakersfield however. In the 3 years I've gotten mail here, it has never once made a pitstop in Bakersfield. It has always gone straight from Bell Gardens to here. Uggh, tomorrow is the big day I guess :-/.

Nice, I really hope this shows up soon. Mine STILL says NJ, tracking hasnt been updated in 3 days. Im usually really patient when waiting on records but Im dying to see this thing in person! God damn USPS!