vinyl

Bahaha, english lesson on the internet. Awesome.

While "wiki-anything" isn't the ultimate source:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vinyl

(please note the countable vs. uncountable uses)

You may have won this time, itsaidarrgh.

But beware, I will have my revenge and then you'll be it. (saying argh!)

(By the way, "argh" is spelled with only one "r." Compliments of wikitionary.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/argh

)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough. I provocatively made it to stir up some fun conversation and debate. But I didn't expect name calling.

wow, then you're twice the fucking idiot i thought you were. no name calling? really? if you're not prepared to take the same stupidity as you dish out, stop posting on the board.

oh yeah, and maybe being an idiot is your way of dealing with your tragedy. if that's the case, i apologize for the rebuilding your city comment.

still doesn't change the fact that you're an asshole.

fair enough. I provocatively made it to stir up some fun conversation and debate. But I didn't expect name calling.

wow, then you're twice the fucking idiot i thought you were. no name calling? really? if you're not prepared to take the same stupidity as you dish out, stop posting on the board.

oh yeah, and maybe being an idiot is your way of dealing with your tragedy. if that's the case, i apologize for the rebuilding your city comment.

So just to be clear, you're in the "vinyl" camp or do you agree to say "pvc discs" ??

But it is vinyl not vinyl right?

But it is vinyl not vinyl right?

It IS vinyl and not "vinyl." However, I really don't give two shits or a fuck about the way people say it. Life's too short to care.