Hot Water Music - Live in Chicago #6 up NOW!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you got the order in they'll hold it for you. I'd rather pay the paypal fee, their credit card order is unsecured and I don't trust that...

That is untrue, it is fully secured. Use whatever method you are stoked to use. Cash is cool too. Ha.

From our site:

Q: Is using my credit card at No Idea Records secure?

A: Yes! No Idea uses Secure Socket Layer technology, one of the most robust encryption platforms available. Your credit card information will be encrypted from the moment you enter it until your transaction is processed.

**Nerd Note! Because our shopping cart uses frames sometimes the "https://" and padlock symbol that indicates a secure connection are not always visible.... even when the connection is still secure. To verify security, open the credit card info frame in a new window to view the security information.

My first order went like this:

Entered all my information

Entered my credit card

Hit Submit

It took me to a page where it said INVALID ARGUMENT like 10 tens but then at the bottom of the screen it gave me the message that my order went through and that I'd get a confirmation email.

I didn't.

So I put in an order using PayPal as a method of payment just to be on the safe side. It's my only order that actually went through successfully.

If these continue at the current rate, they will be gone by Monday.

I got the confirm email, but not the "we charged your account" email yet (I ordered this morning)

Should I be concerned? or is this a byproduct of the crush of orders you guys seem to be getting??

:EDIT:

Nevermind...looks like I somehow used paypal instead of credit card. I could SWEAR I used Credit Card and not paypal, but the confirm email says paypal. Meh..whatever. Don't care...just want this 7"

I ordered this AND saw on the distro page that they have a repress of NoMeansNo "Wrong". Fucking awesome. I've wanted that album on vinyl for some time now.
And it's a 2xLp with the 12" songs on the end. I have the LP from when it came out and it is as good now as it was then. I have not heard the reissue so I have not done a comparison.

I ordered this AND saw on the distro page that they have a repress of NoMeansNo "Wrong". Fucking awesome. I've wanted that album on vinyl for some time now.
And it's a 2xLp with the 12" songs on the end. I have the LP from when it came out and it is as good now as it was then. I have not heard the reissue so I have not done a comparison.

Oh nice! Those songs fit perfectly on that album. Something I loved about the 2005 CD re-issue was the Mr. Wrong songs at the end, too. I'd love to get my hands on that 7" someday. "State of Grace" is one of my favorite songs ever, and the cover of "End Of The World" was pretty awesome, too.