PO: The Story So Far - Under Soil And Dirt.

• 5 weeks later...

I just got this email:

"Hi,

Very sorry for this inconvenience, we have over sold The Story So Far- tan w/ red and blue LP's. We are emailing you to give you the option to either wait for us to get more LP's before we ship your order or we can refund you the cost plus partial shipping of the LP and ship the remainder of your order.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Liz "

Apparently this color was /200. If they oversold it, I don't know how they're waiting for more copies to come in.

I just got this email:

"Hi,

Very sorry for this inconvenience, we have over sold The Story So Far- tan w/ red and blue LP's. We are emailing you to give you the option to either wait for us to get more LP's before we ship your order or we can refund you the cost plus partial shipping of the LP and ship the remainder of your order.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Liz "

Apparently this color was /200. If they oversold it, I don't know how they're waiting for more copies to come in.

I got the turquoise and received the same message. I also got shipping notification? WTF?