I Would Like Finch: Say Hello To Sunshine On Vinyl

I have never heard this album. I really like What It Is To Burn, but I have this weird thing about bands and I'm afraid that the sophomore slump is just going to ruin my views on them. I did this with Northstar and put off listening to Pollyanna for about 4 years because I thought Is This Thing Loaded was my holy grail of an album, but I digress. I should prob check this album out someday...

and no I don't think these threads will ever do anything, except that Sum 41 thread where the OP is pretty much dedicating his life to getting that stuff pressed it sounds *shrug* and more power to him. I would still rather read some of these than threads about Devil Wears Prada's new album or whatever. On that note....Whens the super fucking awesome turbolimited edition of Design the Skyline's new album getting pressed???? AMIRITE?!

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':ktd4qtzm]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':ktd4qtzm]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

SHTS is the sophomore "blow your first album away and all but forget about it" album. Easily superior to any of their other work. This NEEDS to be pressed on translucent yellow vinyl. Stat!

I can live without a vinyl copy of WIITB but I CAN'T live without one of Sunshine. Its like they took all the heaviest and best elements of Faith No More and Glassjaw and spinkled on a dash of classic Dillinger Escape Plan ("The Casket Of Roderick Usher") and made one of the best heavy albums of 2005.

How does this have 31 "No" votes?

SHTS is the sophomore "blow your first album away and all but forget about it" album. Easily superior to any of their other work. This NEEDS to be pressed on translucent yellow vinyl. Stat!

I can live without a vinyl copy of WIITB but I CAN'T live without one of Sunshine. Its like they took all the heaviest and best elements of Faith No More and Glassjaw and spinkled on a dash of classic Dillinger Escape Plan ("The Casket Of Roderick Usher") and made one of the best heavy albums of 2005.

+1 :)

backed!