I Would Like Finch: Say Hello To Sunshine On Vinyl

• 2 months later...
let Finch die with their dignity, this album on vinyl would be kicking them while they're down! ;D

What are you talking about? This album is the best thing they've ever done. Ever. That s/t EP was acceptable at best and WIITB is just OK for me, dawg.

Agreed... Sunshine is their best work. Those demos for War of Violence were incredible too.... and they weren't finished!

let Finch die with their dignity, this album on vinyl would be kicking them while they're down! ;D

What are you talking about? This album is the best thing they've ever done. Ever. That s/t EP was acceptable at best and WIITB is just OK for me, dawg.

Or should I say... "this is the worst thing you've ever done..."

the poll speaks for itself. haha. this album and the live show when this came out both drove me nuts. best part was Finch covering Hum "Stars". the main thing everyone wants is a proper repress of What It Is To Burn though.

I'd still probably buy this if it meant they'd repress the first album. ;)

Too late, did you hear Eulogy? I love Finch but holy shit...

is Eulogy that crappy s/t EP they released during their brief reunion? the Far "Bury White" cover was pretty decent at least.

the poll speaks for itself. haha. this album and the live show when this came out both drove me nuts. best part was Finch covering Hum "Stars". the main thing everyone wants is a proper repress of What It Is To Burn though.

I really wonder why people are voting "no."

Drove you nuts in a good way or a bad way? I'm failing to understand your position on this album haha.

Or should I say... "this is the [best] thing that you have ever done..."

Fixed.

Too late, did you hear Eulogy? I love Finch but holy shit...

is Eulogy that crappy s/t EP they released during their brief reunion? the Far "Bury White" cover was pretty decent at least.

i don't remember a Eulogy but i do remember Epilogue and the S/T EP they released during their reunion is just that... the S/T EP which i thought was good bridge between Burn and Sunshine. Epilogue was just 2 songs which was Hail to the Fire and World of Violence both of which i thought were pretty good

I called geffen about getting rights just to see what it would take. You can get the rights to the songs but i think they ask that at least 5,000 copies be made available for them or something? there was a huge list of stipulations and it just kept going after listening for 10 mins lol.

Please call again and record the stipulations. I wanna know exactly what they want. 5000 copies is hella steep for a group of people to do this independently though.

this record isn't likely to even sell 1,000 copies either. 5,000 is extreme overkill.

it drove me nuts because i loved Finch on WIITB, then despised their live show when this album dropped and most of these songs from Sunshine. it's a huge "MEH" album for me personally. i've tried to relisten to it over the years and it just doesn't do much for me.

it drove me nuts because i loved Finch on WIITB, then despised their live show when this album dropped and most of these songs from Sunshine. it's a huge "MEH" album for me personally. i've tried to relisten to it over the years and it just doesn't do much for me.

I love the Sunshine shows... I saw them in KC, these jocks kept shouting "play 'letters to you'" and Randy replies "Get real".