I Would Like Finch: Say Hello To Sunshine On Vinyl

Finch didn't say that, in fact they said they had something better in mind.

Finch didn't say what? I'm referring to the 'statement' they released when AP.net published the story, I'm saying that what they said made little to no sense and indicates that they don't really know whats going on. That statement where they show they have clearly no idea whats going on.

Edit: This information is not completely accurate. We have not spoken with Vinyl Collective but have ideas to work with them. What was posted on their forum is not what we had in mind. What we have in mind is much more exciting than what was said. Stay tuned for an official announcement atwww.facebook.com/officialofficialfinch <3 Finch

That statement where they show they have clearly no idea whats going on.

Finch didn't say what? I'm referring to the 'statement' they released when AP.net published the story, I'm saying that what they said made little to no sense and indicates that they don't really know whats going on. That statement where they show they have clearly no idea whats going on.

Edit: This information is not completely accurate. We have not spoken with Vinyl Collective but have ideas to work with them. What was posted on their forum is not what we had in mind. What we have in mind is much more exciting than what was said. Stay tuned for an official announcement atwww.facebook.com/officialofficialfinch <3 Finch

That statement where they show they have clearly no idea whats going on.

You make a good point. I don't know what to believe now.

You make a good point. I don't know what to believe now.

Probably were planning to release both albums through shopradiocast and got confused when they released that statement.  They did an interview last week with dj rosstar where they said they had planned to release What it is to burn on vinyl themselves but hot topic did it first and they have nothing to do with it. 

Probably were planning to release both albums through shopradiocast and got confused when they released that statement.  They did an interview last week with dj rosstar where they said they had planned to release What it is to burn on vinyl themselves but hot topic did it first and they have nothing to do with it. 

Interesting. I'm really hoping this SHTS press comes out good and I really hope they get someone awesome to master and cut it.

• 2 weeks later...

From Randy on AP chat earlier this week:

Any chance of a Say Hello To Sunshine vinyl release?

Yes! working on it, can't wait to see that art work big and blown up. I'd love to remix it and remaster it specifically for vinyl. Talked to Jason Cupp and he's on board with the idea

• 1 month later...