The Horrible Crowes (Brian Fallon Gaslight Anthem)

This old news.?...Never knew anything about this. Very interested in checking it out:

We are proud to announce the debut album from The Horrible Crowes, Elsie, on September 6, 2011. The group-which is composed of The Gaslight Anthem's frontman Brian Fallon and longtime friend Ian Perkins was conceptualized while Perkins joined Gaslight on a worldwide tour last year and the duo wrote the songs on buses, in hotel rooms and even a bathroom in Japan following the earthquake....

http://sideonedummy.com/the-horrible-crowes-sign-to-sideonedummy-announce-album-title-and-release-date

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...did it leak?

I hope so, because i sure dislike self-important assholes that boast about how great the album is and then refuse to share it.

This is a pretty dumb statement.

Most people on here, at least the regulars, know that I buy music for a living which means I get stuff before its out a lot of times. One of the perks of the job. Ive heard the record and was just saying its a great record. Im a big Gaslight fan and was excited to hear it. Im not on here bragging about how I have this already and that eveyone else has to wait while I laugh about it and act superior to everyone else.

Also I could get fired for leaking music that I have ahead of street date so no, Im not going to share it. If that makes me a self-important asshole then fine. I can live with that.

I hope so, because i sure dislike self-important assholes that boast about how great the album is and then refuse to share it.

Most people on here, at least the regulars, know that I buy music for a living which means I get stuff before its out a lot of times. One of the perks of the job. Ive heard the record and was just saying its a great record. Im a big Gaslight fan and was excited to hear it. Im not on here bragging about how I have this already and that eveyone else has to wait while I laugh about it and act superior to everyone else.

Also I could get fired for leaking music that I have ahead of street date so no, Im not going to share it. If that makes me a self-important asshole then fine. I can live with that.

I in no way, shape, or form was directing this toward you. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

I in no way, shape, or form was directing this toward you. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Travis, he was directing it at me, even though I'm in the exact same situation as you. In his mind, though, it's somehow a completely different situation because for whatever reason, he doesn't like me.