Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - any/all

FUCK YES! i'd kill for this. i only have a 4 way split 7" of theirs on vinyl.

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Falling Through a Field

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Start a People

hell yeah! and some nice represses would be excellent as well, i hate seeing those on my wishlist and the ridiculous prices people have them listed at! i wish i had gotten more into them when i first heard of them opening for Sonic Youth years ago.

Rufio - anything!

Armor For Sleep - what to do when you are dead

Mest - S/T, Destination Unknown

Yellowcard - Oceano Avenue

New Found Glory - Coming Home , Catalyst

Anberlin - Never Take Friendship Personal

The Acacia Strain - The Dead Walk

Architects - Hollow Crown

Bury Your Dead - Anything!

Mayday Parade - Anything!

The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean It, Direction, Based on a true story

Matchbook Romance - stories and alibis

Casey Jones - Anything!

Midtown - Anything!

and finally..

Acceptance - Phantoms

^^^

Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

Anberlin - Never Take Friendship Personal

Acceptance - Phantoms (the band tweeted about this recently, check it out!)

Great choices.

@travis @enjoytheride That was way too much of a tease. There has to be some looming info. It does get me pumped to know that Travis is involved, because HT typically buys good stuff. I've been liking Enjoy the Ride more lately, but I don't know enough to guess what they might be pressing. Maybe a The Starting Line record that hasn't been pressed?

So many!

Penfold - Amateurs And Professionals

Neil Perry - Lineage Situation

Pirouette - Thinking In Subtitles

Rescue - All

Saves the Day - Ups and Downs

The Six Parts Seven - Silence Magnifies Sound

Sky Corvair - Unsafe at Any Speed

The White Octave - Style No. 6312

Anathallo - Floating World

Bishop Allen - Charm School

Colossal - Brave The Elements

Criteria - En Garde

Edaline - I Wrote The Last Chapter For You

Miracle of 86 - S/T

Joan of Arc - How Can Anything So Little Be Any More?

The Jazz June - The Medicine

+A lot already brought up.

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum - any/all

FUCK YES! i'd kill for this. i only have a 4 way split 7" of theirs on vinyl.

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Falling Through a Field

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Start a People

hell yeah! and some nice represses would be excellent as well, i hate seeing those on my wishlist and the ridiculous prices people have them listed at! i wish i had gotten more into them when i first heard of them opening for Sonic Youth years ago.

I still have yet to pick up Dandelion Gum, partly because I don't want to pay out the nose for a double vinyl press and partly because I don't care for picture discs. A press of Falling Through a Field needs to happen (are you listening, Graveface?) because it's my favorite BMSR album.

I still have yet to pick up Dandelion Gum, partly because I don't want to pay out the nose for a double vinyl press and partly because I don't care for picture discs. A press of Falling Through a Field needs to happen (are you listening, Graveface?) because it's my favorite BMSR album.

I just bought some returned 3rd press of Dandelion Gum on black vinyl from Graveface I think late last year and I was a little bummed it was repressed as part of the record club, especially as a picture disc! i don't get the picture disc obsession.

the entire BMSR catalog definitely needs vinyl treatment though. I still sorta wish I had the RSD version of Eating Us instead of the single LP version he offered first. oh well.

Antarctica - 81 : 03

The Aquabats - Everything

The Calm Blue Sea - The Calm Blue Sea (Coming out in August)

Dashboard Confessional - The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most

The Hippos - Heads Are Gonna Roll

I Would Set Myself on Fire for You - Believes in Patterns

The Matches - E. Von Dahl Killed the Locals

Midtown - Living Well is the Best Revenge

Mixtapes - Maps (This one is announced too)

Reel Big Fish - Turn the Radio Off

Senses Fail - Let it Unfold You (Someone posted something about a box set coming out next year)

The Spill Canvas - Sunsets and Car Crashes

I just bought some returned 3rd press of Dandelion Gum on black vinyl from Graveface I think late last year and I was a little bummed it was repressed as part of the record club, especially as a picture disc! i don't get the picture disc obsession.

the entire BMSR catalog definitely needs vinyl treatment though. I still sorta wish I had the RSD version of Eating Us instead of the single LP version he offered first. oh well.

I was lucky enough to get the RSD eating us when graveface put them up last year. Falling through a field would be so awesome to have.

I came in here to mention something corporates two full lengths, pumped to see others ready mentioned it. 2 of my fav albums, would love to have those.

A bunch of others that were also mentioned...

Incubus - make yourself, science

NFG - coming home, catalyst

Saosin - translating the name

Head automatica - decadence

Format - interventions and lullabies

Not mentioned:

Secret lives of the Freemasons - this was built to make you dance

Secret lives of the Freemasons - weekend warriors

I'm listening!

I pressed it as a picture because that's what the band wanted. I let the bands decide what they want. Give a bit of guidance and that's about it.

Start a People and Falling through a Field are coming out on vinyl in September.

Lost Picking Flowers is dead. The split with Octopus Project will be repressed soon. Hmm. What else? Dandelion Gum would've stayed a double LP if the flood never happened. We had an opportunity to do something different as mostly everything was destroyed. So I'm certainly aiming to keep everything in print for the most part with the exception of the things the band wants to die.

Peace!