Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

i would love if these ever managed to manifest themselves:

Strata "Strata Presents The End of the World"

The Working Title "About Face"

Cold "Cold"

Vaux "There Must Be Some Way To Stop Them"

Vaux "Beyond Virtue, Beyond Vice"

Find me 75 people willing to buy it and I'll do Volume Plus Volume, at least.

Also, it'd help if people bought the Wafflehouse* Olympia LP I did last year....HINT HINT. Haha.

i bought it! let's do this! i really want Flamingo Minutes and Paranoid but i'd take any Rescue vinyl at this point ;)

I'm listening!

I pressed it as a picture because that's what the band wanted. I let the bands decide what they want. Give a bit of guidance and that's about it.

i'm not saying i care that it's a picture disc, i just don't really get why any bands want their stuff on picture disc other than the obvious artwork. i'm definitely glad i got that 2xLP last year though! ;) great news for BMSR pressings and repressings. so glad to hear it!

and are you planning on a Jakob "Solace" repress too? more Jakob would be awesome as well.

Find me 75 people willing to buy it and I'll do Volume Plus Volume, at least.

Also, it'd help if people bought the Wafflehouse* Olympia LP I did last year....HINT HINT. Haha.

i bought it! let's do this! i really want Flamingo Minutes and Paranoid but i'd take any Rescue vinyl at this point ;)

Just gotta find about 50 friends...haha. I'm sure it wouldn't be a major issue to get the rights to any of those records. Sean has asked me about doing it before. Not the right time. I wasted all my money putting out a DIFFERENT old record that nobody really wants. Shit, two of them in the last year or so. Haha.