Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

3 minutes ago, zuck said:

Well then I'm sure the person who couldn't get a copy appreciates that you got two, since it is one of your all time favorite albums and all.

They can get a copy, I have it for sale right now.  I am not sure what me selling one has to do with being a fan?

You can like things and sell things too.  "Flippers" are collectors too (most of the time.) 

Also while we are on the subject, my other Ludo vinyl:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpcxl_UAW42/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I won't get too far into the controversy but I'm really bummed I won't be getting a copy assuming the band doesn't press more. $100 is not even considerable for me even though it's one of my all time favorite albums and definitely my favorite album of 2008. I still remember the day I bought it from Walmart when I was 15.

Edited by N8TRU1

13 hours ago, N8TRU1 said:

Make that $200. Are you serious dude?

First one sold right away at $100, clearly there is demand and I appear to be the only person selling....it's simply economics of supply and demand.

That being said I find it funny that someone using a Nathan Fielder avatar is opposed to creative ways to make money.....

Edited by stl_ben

58 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

First one sold right away at $100, clearly there is demand and I appear to be the only person selling....it's simply economics of supply and demand.

That being said I find it funny that someone using a Nathan Fielder avatar is opposed to creative ways to make money.....

It's not creative, and you flaunt it in a community where it's frowned upon. The reactions you get should shock no one, least of all you, who seems to revel in it.

I have never hid flipping, literally every person I know in this hobby and every other hobby I have does it. Art, Sports memorbillia, beer, shoes, etc etc....people flip.  Beat your damn dead horses elsewhere. What I don't do is make excuses like oh I need to pay rent so selling this item I had for 24 hours or whatever.  I budget myself accordingly and not going to lie or make a BS excuse.  Sorry I have my financials in line and sorry you couldn't make it to an event....if people didn't flip exclusives like this you wouldn't be able to buy it all unless you attended.  The person who bought a copy for $100 was happy to have received it.  If you can't afford to travel to the event or buy it online.....listen to the damn thing digitally and stop whining like entitled brats.

Oh yeah...I have 3 more copies too.

Sorry not sorry.

On 10/30/2018 at 3:45 PM, stl_ben said:

Yep, I bought an extra just to sell yes.  Buying tickets weren't cheap from stubhub....this should offset the cost some.

On 10/30/2018 at 3:59 PM, stl_ben said:

They can get a copy, I have it for sale right now.  I am not sure what me selling one has to do with being a fan?

You can like things and sell things too.  "Flippers" are collectors too (most of the time.) 

Also while we are on the subject, my other Ludo vinyl:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpcxl_UAW42/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

I have never hid flipping, literally every person I know in this hobby and every other hobby I have does it. Art, Sports memorbillia, beer, shoes, etc etc....people flip.  Beat your damn dead horses elsewhere. What I don't do is make excuses like oh I need to pay rent so selling this item I had for 24 hours or whatever.  I budget myself accordingly and not going to lie or make a BS excuse.  Sorry I have my financials in line and sorry you couldn't make it to an event....if people didn't flip exclusives like this you wouldn't be able to buy it all unless you attended.  The person who bought a copy for $100 was happy to have received it.  If you can't afford to travel to the event or buy it online.....listen to the damn thing digitally and stop whining like entitled brats.

Sorry not sorry.

So which is it?

4 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Sorry not sorry.

So you bought 6 copies? You're a truly terrible person. That's extreme when it comes to flipping something that could only be bought at 1 show.

Imagine his logic in a real world setting. “Oh my neighbors houae sold for $400,000 and mines the same so it MUST be worth double that.” 

I will I’ll never understand how someone sees something seek for one price and then immediately thinks it’ll sell for double next.