Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

5 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Roadrunner's track record for keeping things in print is kind of spotty but Music On Vinyl have seemed to do a good job up at picking up their slack in recent years. MOV do have a place on their page to request a release and for an artist as big as Killswitch I think they'd definitely consider rolling the dice if roadrunner come up with an amenable figure. As far as Khoma goes I'm not sure if they'd have enough draw but there's no harm in trying. If not them then maybe Pelagic records for Khoma would be a good port of call as they released their follow ups and might be able to wrestle the rights off of roadrunner.

@Mr Mojo @Saxonjulin 

From my understanding MOV have a contract with roadrunner, so A LOT of Roadrunner back catalog will be pressed/repressed. Get ready for them Type O presses.

8 hours ago, Ranch Cat said:

The unofficial press is worth seeking out.. Also I’d buy up HAARP in an instant.

yeah, i've seen it for a few years now, but, even though i'm from texas, i don't really like "boots", haha.

i'll probably cave eventually, though, unless they do some sort of an anniversary pressing in 2022 for a 20-year anniversary or some such.

as for HAARP, i'd buy it, i guess...but i doubt they'll ever do a run of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 6:21 PM, faaip de oiad said:

R-2162011-1517420213-6729.jpeg.jpg

Into The Moat The Design

Deadass, this is the most erection-worthy reco I have seen in a minute. No cap, it would be sick if Psyopus "Ideas of Reference" or "Our Puzzling Encounters.." was also pressed. Would defo cum in my pants if any label would have the wherewithal to press these, on God.

50 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Deadass, this is the most erection-worthy reco I have seen in a minute. No cap, it would be sick if Psyopus "Ideas of Reference" or "Our Puzzling Encounters.." was also pressed. Would defo cum in my pants if any label would have the wherewithal to press these, on God.

There’s a good amount of Metal Blade artist that I’m surprised haven’t had any vinyl releases.  The Red Chord and Animosity both come to mind.

1 hour ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Psyopus, now there's a name I haven't heard since I moved away from Rochester. They seemed like a real joke there though. I've never seen anyone actually stoked about them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 7:17 PM, ChristDeformed said:

There’s a good amount of Metal Blade artist that I’m surprised haven’t had any vinyl releases.  The Red Chord and Animosity both come to mind.

I'd love to have Fused in Revolving Doors.

On 9/27/2019 at 10:45 AM, aopps42 said:

Someone running Our Lady Peace social media accounts responded to my inquiry about Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch and said end of this year/early next year.  

Great News

• 3 weeks later...

R-938626-1175056373.jpeg.jpg

Spiral Architect - A Sceptic's Universe 2000

I know I've said this before, but this NEEDS to be pressed to vinyl!

Spiral Architect was at such an awesome level Progressive Rock, it was ridiculous.

A Sceptic's Universe is a must have for any Progressive metal fans. Even if you're remotely into prog Rock, this should be in your collection. Why it was never released on vinyl is beyond me.

The intro to this album just floors me every single time!

• 1 month later...