Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

On 5/6/2020 at 12:42 AM, swallowtales said:

I would loooove to see both The Pax Cecilia albums on vinyl, perfect for it too I think.

there was a post WAY the fuck back about it being a possibility:

On 1/14/2017 at 12:30 AM, mindovermatter said:

I would love to make that Pax Cecilia happen. I suspect you would be one of the few interested parties, however. 

Maybe I will pitch it to Kent...

did that ever get closer to happening @mindovermatter?

On 6/28/2020 at 8:20 AM, d_bob76 said:

Bottle Rockets - The Brooklyn Side

Various - Encomium: A Tribute to Led Zeppelin

For Squirrels -  Example

Toadies -  Hell Below / Stars Above

Bob, I tried to license Example from Sony a few years ago to no avail.  I worked with Subrosa, whom For Squirrels renamed themselves to post-accident and album release in 96/97.

On 9/25/2020 at 3:02 AM, mertzrock said:

Bob, I tried to license Example from Sony a few years ago to no avail.  I worked with Subrosa, whom For Squirrels renamed themselves to post-accident and album release in 96/97.

I'm sorry your attempt didn't go through.  I'm afraid that they will be forgotten about if they haven't been already.  It's a solid album beginning to end and I do not see Sony doing anything with it but I hope I'm wrong.  A future RSD release maybe?   

On 9/24/2020 at 7:12 PM, thenameisluigi said:

I'll say Anberlin's Lost Songs. I know it's a b-sides and random acoustic/demos comp, but I think it'd be a cool opportunity to do a 2xLP and update with more of the more recent b-sides. It didn't even get included with the boxsets. 

Really should have been in the boxset IMO.

8 hours ago, elf said:

Really should have been in the boxset IMO.

Agreed. Missed opportunity not including it, but then again the box sets themselves were probably already considered a great deal for just about any Anberlin fan.  

I'll take the opportunity to add that I would take a Vital reissue with the extra Devotion tracks included on it. Maaaaybe they'll do them live whenever they get around to performing that album?

On 9/28/2020 at 3:35 PM, Sad Heart said:

Scarlet - This Was Always Meant To Fall Apart 

2 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I included this a while ago and no one said anything so I thought I was the only fan. I love this album! They were great live 

that was the album with brandon, right? so fucking good. 

in a related vein, i also really loved spitfire. seeing them live at hardcore fest in fredericksburg was nutso. 

On 9/30/2020 at 7:24 PM, thenameisluigi said:

Agreed. Missed opportunity not including it, but then again the box sets themselves were probably already considered a great deal for just about any Anberlin fan.  

I'll take the opportunity to add that I would take a Vital reissue with the extra Devotion tracks included on it. Maaaaybe they'll do them live whenever they get around to performing that album?

As long as Live in Williamsburg comes with it.