Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 10:29 AM, blueeyesgetboring said:

As cities burn hell or high water

Nice throwback to the original post! Oddly enough, it turns out I started this thread on my 25th birthday 11 years ago lol. Found my way back here bc someone just offered on my copy of As Cities Burn - Come Now Sleep... which was the catalyst for this thread in the first place! 

Miss you, VC

• 4 weeks later...

Alright. I usually hate when this thread gets bumped, but I’m hoping I’m not the only one in this world that wants this, and maybe I can speak it into existence. 

Get Him To The Greek Original Movie Soundtrack by “Infant Sorrow”

Is the movie GREAT? No. It’s good. But the soundtrack is incredible. One of my favorites and maybe the only one I ever play regularly. This would be AWESOME! Anyone with me?

Discogs Link

1 hour ago, itsWetWilly said:

Alright. I usually hate when this thread gets bumped, but I’m hoping I’m not the only one in this world that wants this, and maybe I can speak it into existence. 

Get Him To The Greek Original Movie Soundtrack by “Infant Sorrow”

Is the movie GREAT? No. It’s good. But the soundtrack is incredible. One of my favorites and maybe the only one I ever play regularly. This would be AWESOME! Anyone with me?

Discogs Link

I’d definitely pick this up if they did a vinyl pressing of it. It’s great soundtrack with songs written by Jason Segel, Jarvis Cocker from Pulp, Carl Barat from The Libertines, The Bird and The Bee (aka Inara George and Gary Kurstin). Some of the songs are pretty silly but they’re still great and catchy. And the album was actually played by musicians who have done session work for and/or were in bands like Redd Kross, Jellyfish, and Smashing Pumpkins. And Russell Brand doesn’t actually sound to bad on the songs.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a1718020612_65

Random - Prrimo, The

This EP was so good. They're from Argentina. They haven't produced anything since 2014 i believe. 

Check them out on bandcamp.com or Spotify. 

Check out the last song on bandcamp.com or if you're on Spotify, it's called Expressive Logic (A)

Edited by faaip de oiad

• 3 months later...