Sum 41 - Half An Hour Of Power

New Found Glory - Coming Home

Unwritten Law - Self Titled

Unwritten Law - Here's to the Mourning

New Amsterdams - Never You Mind

New Amsterdams - Para Toda Vida

New Amsterdams -Story Like a Scar

New Amsterdams -Killed or Cured

I need the first two Sleeping records on wax.  Badly.  Everything Recover has ever done, too.  Wouldn't mind having the last two Reggie albums on vinyl, either.  Definitely everything from The Junior Varsity.  Junction 18.  Ugh, I know I'm repeating myself here, but it's just not god damn fair.

would kill for any sleeping album to be pressed.

As long as we're talking about high school-era post-hardcore bands... a Dance Gavin Dance discography pressing wouldn't be half bad.

mzi.jatltakl.170x170-75.jpgmzi.ysgwadxg.170x170-75.jpgmzi.luayipee.170x170-75.jpgmzi.llffbcyf.170x170-75.jpgmzi.gfosnnsl.170x170-75.jpg

I would LOVE a boxset with all 5 DGD records. Their new album is almost done being written though. I think they'll have it out by the summer or maybe even sooner.

http://www.handmadebirds.com is pressing The Angel Pool some day. they announced it almost two years ago and it's taking forever for unknown reasons.

I mostly want In The Russet Gold and Winter in a Silver Box pressed, but i would gladly buy self-titled as well.

I'd love to have any of their records pressed, but self-titled is by far my favorite record of theirs. I wonder how hard it would be to get the rights to it...

I'd love to have any of their records pressed, but self-titled is by far my favorite record of theirs. I wonder how hard it would be to get the rights to it...

i don't know of anyone who has licensed a Bella Union release, so i'm not sure. i think their earlier releases would be easier to license because i'd assume the band has the rights to them. the hardest part would probably be figuring how to contact any of the members to begin with in order to see if they would be okay with people re-releasing their work

mzi.jatltakl.170x170-75.jpgmzi.ysgwadxg.170x170-75.jpgmzi.luayipee.170x170-75.jpgmzi.llffbcyf.170x170-75.jpgmzi.gfosnnsl.170x170-75.jpg

I would LOVE a boxset with all 5 DGD records. Their new album is almost done being written though. I think they'll have it out by the summer or maybe even sooner.

Yep, their album with Tilian as the singer will likely be out mid-summer, I'd think. Maybe early fall. And also, Will and the DGD bassist are doing a band with Matt Geise from Lower Definition. They'll be recording that soon.