Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

51PNeV3TM3L.jpg

artworks-000031621240-apdw0r-original.jp

Someone said it months ago, but it's worth saying again - 36 Crazyfists's stuff that hasn't been pressed yet; mostly Bitterness the Star and A Snow Capped Romance though. Been listening to Bitterness the Star a lot lately, fantastic album.

Sublime discog

its all been pressed in some way, but Id kill a man for some of there lps. yeah HT repress there discography 

This. I would love for Hot Topic pressings of Second- Hand Smoke, Acoustic album, and Live at the Palace. Those shitty quality pic discs released by Erika records don't do the albums justice!

51PNeV3TM3L.jpg

artworks-000031621240-apdw0r-original.jp

Someone said it months ago, but it's worth saying again - 36 Crazyfists's stuff that hasn't been pressed yet; mostly Bitterness the Star and A Snow Capped Romance though. Been listening to Bitterness the Star a lot lately, fantastic album.

That would've been me.  funny you mention this.  I listened to my vinyl copy of the Tide and Its Takers the other night and posted a pic of it to instagram.  Brock liked it.  I fangirled a little.  The next night I played Collisions and Castaways with a comment like "regretfully... this is the only other 36CF album I have on vinyl..." hoping that maybe Brock would chime in with some encouraging words of hope for it.  Definitely should be done though, as much as i love Tide and Collisions, the 2 of the first 3 albums rank above both of them for me.  That would be Bitterness and Rest Inside the Flames.