Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

I'm trying to figure out why the new Linkin Park record isn't getting a vinyl pressing. What with it supposedly being a triumphant return to the sound of Hybrid Theory and Meteora, it's a shame I'm not going to be able to spin this.

it took a while for us to get a living things pressing... it didnt drop at the same time as other formats but it still eventually came... so odds are that will be the same with this

I'm trying to figure out why the new Linkin Park record isn't getting a vinyl pressing. What with it supposedly being a triumphant return to the sound of Hybrid Theory and Meteora, it's a shame I'm not going to be able to spin this.

and according to wikipedia a german press of this album on vinyl is set to drop on august 26

i have a mental list. and im slowly releasing them one at a time.

You're doing a damn find job. I have one or three of yours myself. 

So, my 2 cents in this mess?

I have been a Dramarama fan for as long as i can recall. I have everything they put out on vinyl (aside from a couple 7" releases). I am noticing huge voids in their vinyl catalog. They have never released "Everybody Dies", "Hi Fi Sci Fi", and "Vinyl" on vinyl. How do you not release Vinyl on vinyl?? There's so much material from the sessions for these three albums that they all justify deluxe reissues. So those three have never seen a vinyl issue, and all the other albums have been out of print on vinyl since their initial releases give or take a couple years.