Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

and according to wikipedia a german press of this album on vinyl is set to drop on august 26

I'm trying to figure out why the new Linkin Park record isn't getting a vinyl pressing. What with it supposedly being a triumphant return to the sound of Hybrid Theory and Meteora, it's a shame I'm not going to be able to spin this.

Here is a link 

Apparently this hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread, but K-OS really needs to see a proper pressing of his albums.  There have been some picture disc sampler promos, but nothing complete.  I'd snatch up either of these in a heartbeat:

R-808047-1170379412.jpeg

R-4892058-1378651259-4423.jpeg

BLack on BLonde in particular you could do something cool with the packaging.

All the Blink presses make me nostalgic for this.... This really should be pressed!

fenix+tx.jpg

this would be so cool. Fenix TX deserves way more credit than they get. This and Lechuza would be the bee's knees. 

Also been nostalgic lately....someone press 'Don't Forget to Breathe' by A Static Lullaby!

You are a genius. I'm a bit behind on the group. Heard this today for first time. Floored me. Needs a proper pressing. Now.

fuck yes! I emailed Ryan Graveface a couple years back and he said that he and the band had plans to release their other stuff on vinyl, Cale:Drew and Subsets of Sets, but I guess nothing ever came to fruition. Best band in the genre imo. Love them so hard

I would really love to see Hopesfall's A-Types and Magnetic North be pressed (along with a repress of the Satellite Years). I just emailed Bullet Tooth (formerly Trustkill) and the owner seems to think there isn't demand. So I guess if anyone else wants to see those hit wax, maybe you should email him too.

I would really love to see Hopesfall's A-Types and Magnetic North be pressed (along with a repress of the Satellite Years). I just emailed Bullet Tooth (formerly Trustkill) and the owner seems to think there isn't demand. So I guess if anyone else wants to see those hit wax, maybe you should email him too.

I would be in on Satellite Years, but A Types and MN only kinda stuck with me. If he thinks theres no demand for Satellite Years though then he is nuts. 

• 3 weeks later...