Whirl (Whirr) - Distressor EP

• 2 months later...

Hey guys. This EP is in and I spent the majority of my afternoon assembling copies. I'll be going in and assembling (hopefully) the rest of these tomorrow. Thought you might want some pics. Band chose the colors. Repress is already in the works, as this press is mostly taken. The band has 50 copies for their show next week. There will be copies available from Graveface in the very near future. 150 splatter copies are heading out for retail. A new Graveface tradition is at hand, this being the first of many releases with black lined sleeves instead of plain paper sleeves.

Splatter is normal retail, limited to around 325ish copies. Green/white blob is Record Club exclusive, roughly 270 copies.

[image]

Jacket, front and back.

[image]

In the end, this is much more substantial than the UK pressing. When comparing the two, as we did today, a friend thought the UK version was a bootleg. Ryan will give the heads up when these go live on the Graveface site. Enjoy, guys.

Hey guys. This EP is in and I spent the majority of my afternoon assembling copies. I'll be going in and assembling (hopefully) the rest of these tomorrow. Thought you might want some pics. Band chose the colors. Repress is already in the works, as this press is mostly taken. The band has 50 copies for their show next week. There will be copies available from Graveface in the very near future. 150 splatter copies are heading out for retail. A new Graveface tradition is at hand, this being the first of many releases with black lined sleeves instead of plain paper sleeves.

Splatter is normal retail, limited to around 325ish copies. Green/white blob is Record Club exclusive, roughly 270 copies.

[image]

Jacket, front and back.

[image]

In the end, this is much more substantial than the UK pressing. When comparing the two, as we did today, a friend thought the UK version was a bootleg. Ryan will give the heads up when these go live on the Graveface site. Enjoy, guys.

Stoked on this!

Orders for splatter copies are now up at Graveface. $14ppd. Only 55 available, so, if you want one, act fast.

http://www.graveface.com/graveface-catalog.html

If you want to join the record club and get a green/white copy, there are ten available for those wanting to join who have not. $120 for the year (US peeps, more for other areas), and you get the next 10 releases out on Graveface on exclusive colors (on all formats), a t-shirt, membership card, and an exclusive download of something unreleased.

http://www.graveface.com/graveface-specials.html

There is a repress of 500 more already in motion, which will mark Graveface's first tri-color release. I believe it'll be on yellow, green and orange. Again, band chose the colors.