Whirl (Whirr) - Distressor EP

I'm going to the show.

If you play in beezlebump, I dig your band. I saw you play at that squat off hover back in January.

Holy shit. At the BIP? Thanks! We can hang, too haha!

Yeah man. I'm down to hang.

I play in Children of God. That was an awesome show, salvation killed it. We are playing there again on June 22nd with Anne. If you want I'll try and get you guys on the show.

Only real critcism I have with the reissue is that I wished that that the LP came w/ a digital download. Especially of the two demo tracks. They are so good.

Thanks for your support everyone!

If you order off of graveface.com, you receive an instant download with all of the mp3s. If you didn't receive it, it probably went to your spam box. If it's not there, I'll send you the link. Everything I put out comes with digital except for any of the old things I had to license from labels that didn't want me to spread the albums around digitally (Appleseed Cast, Art in Manila etc).

Thanks again and always feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have!

Ryan

The art change was because the unlicensed use of a copywrited image isn't kosher. While I love Nicole Kidman's bum, it's not worth the possibility of a lawsuit. The band chose the replacement image.

to the people wanting the Record Club version, JOIN THE DAMN CLUB. it's totally worth $100. that includes shipping, roughly 7 releases, a Graveface shirt and membership card. you also receive each format of every release. vinyl, cd, cassette. it's a no brainer.

oh yeah, and you have a chance at randomly receiving a test pressing in each package. i got a The Loose Salute test press last year.

Agreed!

Join the record club!

I can think of few labels that I've been as satisfied with all of their releases and getting every format is such a great perk (and a Freddy Point for each)!

Not only do you get all that stuff but I think we get first crack at non-regular releases like the 7" Charity Series and BMSR reissue box that's coming out some day.

Plus the download emails come to you the day that the release is available to order online.

Sure if you order it you immediately get the download as a non-member, but instead of having to go buy it (if it's not sold out :)) you just get an email with details of the color and what the releases are.

• 1 month later...

It will count as one of your releases, but if you want it, email [email protected] and we'll get you one.

i can just buy it at my local store, i suppose, initially the answer was yes when asked in this thread. i dont think it would be worth sacrificing an awesome release down the road for a third color of this one but it does look beautiful.

• 2 months later...