Whirl (Whirr) - Distressor EP

i'm not a massive fan of cassettes but i might has well keep my collection for this band going. anyone know if it will have a DL code?

Not sure, but you could always just pay what you want on Bandcamp after buying the cassette, i.e. nothing. This band is probably my favorite new band to come up in the last few years. Happy to contribute to anything that will mean the possibility of them coming to the east coast and playing shows.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Did you ever get the record club version, Juan? When I signed up for the record club recently they still had copies, and I thought about using one of my spaces for it. I just wasn't sure if you or anybody else needed the rc variant.

I got one. A fellow VCer sold his copy to me which worked out great.

Now I'm on the hunt for the split 7" w/ Monster Movie.

I got one. A fellow VCer sold his copy to me which worked out great.

Now I'm on the hunt for the split 7" w/ Monster Movie.

That thing has one of the coolest color schemes I've seen. Charity strip "color changes" haha from red to blue. One side of the cover is red, the other is blue, and the vinyl is red/blue aside bside matching the cover.

On translucent gold, right?  But where is it available?  I know Graveface tossed up a few copies last week or so, but I was a little late.  Would absolutely love to check that one off my list.

(edit)

I should specify that I don't own a single copy of Pipe Dreams.  I know first presses are everywhere and available for cheap, but I was holding out for a colored repress.  And alas.