Whirl (Whirr) - Distressor EP

On translucent gold, right?  But where is it available?  I know Graveface tossed up a few copies last week or so, but I was a little late.  Would absolutely love to check that one off my list.

(edit)

I should specify that I don't own a single copy of Pipe Dreams.  I know first presses are everywhere and available for cheap, but I was holding out for a colored repress.  And alas.

Just emailed TeePee about which press they are currently selling in their store.  If they reply I'll post the results.

I'm confused about Graveface's post about the newest pressing being the 4th.
I know that they released it in two colors (record club and non) and then repressed in pink and now again in purple/ox.
Wouldn't this be the third?
Or is the very first pressing pre-graveface the 1st so the first graveface one is the 2nd press?

^^ I thought that also but then figured that the original pressing on Sweet Sounds.../Rough Trade is the first pressing. So then the pressing on this would be:

1st - Black on Sweet Sounds...

2nd - Green & White Swirl (Record Club) and Clear w/ Splatter on Graveface

3rd - Tri-Color

4th - Red w/ Bone/Black whatever

so i decided i want a 3rd pressing of pipe dreams , something multicolored not pee pee colored see-through gold. i know Ryan will eventually, his stuff always comes out amazing. and he mentioned we're getting something Whirr related in the record club this year. i think its a new full length??

What up yinz?

I have nuttin' to do with the TeePee pressings obviously.  I did just try to buy the rights from them for the record however but it ain't happening any time soon. 

In regards to Distressor, I've pressed 4 different color schemes which are mentioned above.  Then there's the original black version from that other label.  I consider that a different record though because we remastered (read: mastered properly) before pressing our version. 

I have two new Whirr LPs coming out this year.  The first is in May and is called 'Around'.  It's 4 absolutely gorgeous and heartbreaking tracks.  Working on a die cut right now actually.  The second will be out towards the end of the year.  Something they are currently writing I believe. 

I can't wait to finally see these guys and gal live at the Graveface SXSW show.  Long time coming.  Very excited.

XO,

RG

What up yinz?

I have nuttin' to do with the TeePee pressings obviously.  I did just try to buy the rights from them for the record however but it ain't happening any time soon. 

In regards to Distressor, I've pressed 4 different color schemes which are mentioned above.  Then there's the original black version from that other label.  I consider that a different record though because we remastered (read: mastered properly) before pressing our version. 

I have two new Whirr LPs coming out this year.  The first is in May and is called 'Around'.  It's 4 absolutely gorgeous and heartbreaking tracks.  Working on a die cut right now actually.  The second will be out towards the end of the year.  Something they are currently writing I believe. 

I can't wait to finally see these guys and gal live at the Graveface SXSW show.  Long time coming.  Very excited.

XO,

RG

I'll be at that sxsw show!