HOSTAGE RECORDS releases Smogtown and The Junk

Finally, after a long hiatus, Hostage Records returns with new 45's by Smogtown and The Junk feat. members of Smut Peddlers.

Along with the regular limited edition, they will have The Junk one of a kind handmade sleeves limited to 65, silkscreened signed Smogtown sleeve editions, and TEST PRESS editions with different sleeves limited to 10 each selling for only $11.98?!!!

This all happens on June 26th. Not sure what time though. While you're there, they still actually have copies of The Drips 45 feat. members of The Bronx- get it!

http://www.hostagerecords.com/hostage_records/HOME.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my haul from Hostage.[image]

The Junk- 4 cover variants

[image]

Smogtown- silkscreened art damage cover and regular edition

[image]

The Junk-art damage edtion

Smogtown- TES PRESS edition

Smogtown- DICKtoria edition 1/35 with hand stenciled Nixon cover

The Pushers- Hand stenciled cover edition of their Fishnets 45. I think there were less than 20 of these made. Stoked.

In case you don't already have them, Hostage is having this deal on their two vinyl comps both for $16 US shipped. Fans of old California punk like Shattered Faith, The Crowd, Simpletones, Social Distortion, TSOL, etc., will dig these newer bands- SMUT PEDDLERS, THE CROWD, THE FAKES, THE DRIPS, THE MAIN, THE DECLINE, THE PEGS, D-CUP, SMOGTOWN, BROKEN BOTTLES, CIRIL, DAMAGED GOODS and more. Some great stuff.

http://www.hostagerecords.com/hostage_records/DEALS_AND_STEALS.html