Blink 182 Self Titled & EOTS MTS REPRESSES

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That dude is ALWAYS flipping shit like this on ebay

report his auction. ebay doesn't let you list until you have things in hand.

RJ should only send him 2 and refund his money without telling him so he gets fucked on ebay for selling shit he doesn't have

and where's rick angley and will taylor? maybe they should buy a few of those each

you might want to refresh yourself on the

"Ebay Presale Listings Policy"

Policy overview

Presale listings generally consist of items that are sold before they're available to the public, such as video games, tickets, and custom-made items. (For the rules on magazine subscriptions and certain promotional items and events, see Additional information.) Often the items aren't in the seller's control or possession when they're listed.

If you want to sell presale items, be sure to meet all of the following criteria:

Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.

Clearly indicate in the listing that the item is a presale item.

The handling time specified in your listing should reflect the time from the end of the listing until the item is shipped to the buyer—not the time the item is in your possession. Be sure to specify the correct handling time in your listing.

In the listing form, you need to use the default font size of 3 so people can easily see these sale terms.

Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. If it doesn't, it may be removed, and you may be subject to a range of other actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/pre-sale.html

might as well report one of his other auctions too because that doesnt fall under ebay rules either. offering up choices from a collection.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLINK-182-COLLECTION-NAME-YOUR-PRICE-ANGELS-AIRWAVES-44-/320717568439?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aac41b9b7

Wow....

baha. this guy is lame.

report his auction. ebay doesn't let you list until you have things in hand.

RJ should only send him 2 and refund his money without telling him so he gets fucked on ebay for selling shit he doesn't have

and where's rick angley and will taylor? maybe they should buy a few of those each

Policy overview

Presale listings generally consist of items that are sold before they're available to the public, such as video games, tickets, and custom-made items. (For the rules on magazine subscriptions and certain promotional items and events, see Additional information.) Often the items aren't in the seller's control or possession when they're listed.

If you want to sell presale items, be sure to meet all of the following criteria:

Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.

pretty sure you can never be sure of this when it's from one of several labels. MTS included.

Policy overview

pretty sure you can never be sure of this when it's from one of several labels. MTS included.

then i tell ebay i was under the impression they would be available within 30 days (which i am) This was supposed to ship July 19th. and its August 10th.

I just can't care about this stuff anymore. I missed this presale, I get in on most. Someone's gonna flip everything. Some ask for asshole-high prices like this guy, others are more reasonable.

It simply is what it is at this point and getting riled up about it is doing nothing but wasting your time at this point. There are better and more important things for us all to be angry about. Can't control it but it can drive you made.

just noticed that he stuck the CD's to his wall and has some of the 7"s displayed on a shelf on the same wall. do you even listen to the music or are you purely in it for the money

i did not "Stick" the cds to my wall. they were up on thumb tacks.

what you meant to post was:

[image]

just noticed that he stuck the CD's to his wall and has some of the 7"s displayed on a shelf on the same wall. do you even listen to the music or are you purely in it for the money

a guy who does shit like that probably doesn't even store his records properly. i'm sure everything he has is warped or cleaned with windex for his wall display

I just can't care about this stuff anymore. I missed this presale, I get in on most. Someone's gonna flip everything. Some ask for asshole-high prices like this guy, others are more reasonable.

It simply is what it is at this point and getting riled up about it is doing nothing but wasting your time at this point. There are better and more important things for us all to be angry about. Can't control it but it can drive you made.

im not upset by this stuff. i find it funny to ruffle these assholes' feathers and see how pissed they get when they're called out and put on public display.

the next best thing would be to haul them around in caged paddy wagons so everyone can hurl rotten fruits and vegetables at them.

This thread fucking rules! It's been a constant shit storm every week since MTS and SRC said they were going to sell these again! If anyone needs an Enema (haha) I ordered the "latex blue" one and I already have a clear orange I MAY be willing to get rid of one for the original price + shipping. I also have 1 of each color of the self titled 180g, pink/white swirl, and green/pink swirl. I was looking to buy a half pink/green but can't seem to find a reasonably priced one so I MAY also be willing to sell one. Stoked to see how the rest of the Blink vinyl saga goes! CARRY ON FUCKERS! OH, shortbus182 can suck camel cock for what he's doing that is some real douche bag shit especially on a collectors board!

It simply is what it is at this point and getting riled up about it is doing nothing but wasting your time at this point. There are better and more important things for us all to be angry about.

Only one making any sense.