SNFU appreciation

First 'real' band I ever saw live apart from local bands. I haven't seen the documentary but I know a few people who had ran across him in Vancouver like 5-6 years ago and apparently he was a real junkie. They're coming through the city i'm living in next month I'll go check them out.

My first punk show ever was an SNFU show. Seen em blow through Halifax 3 times I believe. Chi is great, first time I met him he tried to score meth off me. Next time, he pretended to suck my cock. Last time he drank beers with me and my buddies after the show. Interesting cat. I can't wait for their new material.

ps: the documentary was a total bummer.

Nice to see nearly every Canadian on the board chime in!

If the documentry showed me anything, it was how important the Belke brothers were to the band. Brent, and to a way larger extent Marc, were the backbone.

If we want to talk appreciation, let's talk Wheatchiefs!!!!

So true!! SNFU were always a great guitar band with a solid rhythm section. Almost every lineup.

Wonder what they sound like now that Jon Card is back in the band?

Also, that Wheatchiefs record is SO great!!!

I would definitely love to get The One Voted Most Likely to Succeed on vinyl.

kingsroad merch (epitaph store) had it for a bit when they posted all their warehouse finds but looks to be gone.

such a fucking killer album.

like a few people stated, SNFU was the first major touring/non local punk band i ever caught live. they opened for bad religion on the 1993/94 tour.

Always loved this band...

now if i can only find a copy of "and no one else wanted to play" on lp with the original diane arbus cover, that' would be awesome.

I had one for a long time in my webstore but someone finally bought it about a week and a half ago.

ugh.. didn't even know you had a webstore. doh!

• 2 years later...

I wonder why the wouldn't explain why it's that much money?

PS: member when SNFU had another merch page and the In the Meantime and Between time LP was on there? Then the page went away? Member? Where can I buy that fucking thing. I slept forrrrrrrever on it and it's still just about my favorite SNFU release.