City and Colour - Tour Variants

Mine showed up media. Did you get your tickets and poster? All I got was a very poorly packed record, the whole package was very cheaply made and I really don't like it. I can't find my order confirmation in my email anyway...what should I search for in my inbox?? I can't remember.

It'll be from Crowd Surge I think mate.

there is no tracking for US. I got my expedited ones but no standard shipping one yet and they're coming from Canada so that may be a hold up an longer wait for the euro people. Hopefully the overseas shipping is the reason for delay at least. Hope this helps some people

I HAD to get them shipped to House if I'm not mistaken. I can't find it on my credit card statements either. So weird. My bank actually stopped my funds because of this purchase. Said that the websites check out system set off alarms for their fraud department so I called them when I couldn't pay my car repair bill that day and verified that I made a payment to crowd surge, but cannot find any info in my email or my bank statements and can't log in to the C&C site. I'm lost haha

City and Colour fans are some of the most obsessed collectors, that being said I found a copy of The Death of Me CD EP last week in my local shop for a whopping $5 (plus tax though)...anyone here wanty before I put on ebay this weekend....send me your craziest offers because I know this gets stupid money and I need some stupid money now to pay off the old Mastercard, too much spent on vinyl this year!

City and Colour fans are some of the most obsessed collectors, that being said I found a copy of The Death of Me CD EP last week in my local shop for a whopping $5 (plus tax though)...anyone here wanty before I put on ebay this weekend....send me your craziest offers because I know this gets stupid money and I need some stupid money now to pay off the old Mastercard, too much spent on vinyl this year!

what about selling it for 5 bucks.. since you didn´t pay more for it?!

represses will be online october 18.

we're doing a garage sale type cleanout and will have a few surprises for it aswell.

as for the 10"s, again these arent a dine alone thing.. but

euro / black = #/50

usa / translucent green = #/150

canadian / purple = #/700

garage sale on the 18th? sounds like my wallent wont be happy that day...unlike me probably :)