City and Colour - Tour Variants

Same, it would be awesome if there was an online variant or something. Or even at least a digital release.

theres a good chance there will be another pressing of this for online, im also trying to get a handful of copies of this teal one for online to curb collectors getting duped on eBay.. no promises, but im trying.

Yes, it's the Constantines cover.

I am absolutely devastated that I'll never have the VIP one. RIP my 100% complete C&C vinyl collection.

You never know... that euro /50 is almost as crazy of a score. Those pop up on the bay. I'm sure a good number of people are getting the VIP package and don't even care about the vinyl.

(I'll also try to see if anyone want's to sell their VIP ones while I'm waiting with them... do you have a $ number I could throw out on your behalf)

Recieved notification from Ticketmaster friday saying the vinyl will be available for pick up at the venue. Photo ID matching the package purchaser is required for pickup and any unclaimed vinyl is forfeited, no shipping, venue pick up only. Sounds about the same as the Tegan and Sara split. I'll try to get extras of anything available at the merch table if anyone is interested.

Hi there, if you can get your hands on an extra 7" and willing to sell, I think there are a few Europeans (and other non-Canadians) who are willing to buy one including me : ).

Also, ENJOY the show!

I came home inbetween the meet and greet and the set.

My vinyl ripping setup is far from ideal, but ill give it a go.

The show had no 12" vinyl for sale at any of the merch booths.

The 7" was all reserved from the ticket presale, name on list only.. no extras.

Pictured is the regular blue 7" and the black /45 numbered version.

vinyl.jpg