City and Colour - Tour Variants

I love you guys. Seriously. We normally go to an Asian joint for the dinner special. $4.45 gets you a mongolian triple (shrimp, chicken, and steak) mixed with onions, includes drink, and fried rice. For another dollar you can add chicken coconut soup. So $5.45 + $5.45 + $5 tip. Sounds pretty good to me.

and no this is not a food court eatery. It's a sit down and get waited on.

Then nicer we go to a World Food Kitchen (owned by a celebrity chef) called Rico's. We each normally get a habanero chicken sandwich ($7.75) and a drink ($1.50), or sometimes she gets the fried green tomato salad. Tip around $7 and still have a little less than what is needed for a dessert or appetizer.

Totally forgot about that post, and it's only on the previous page :/

Re; RSD.. This may just be slight wishful thinking, but... Alexis live 10" - the 1st part of a 7 disc set to be released over the next 7 months, making up a full live album from the farewell tour? That would be freakin awesome!!!

Don't give them any ideas!! :P

Totally forgot about that post, and it's only on the previous page :/

Re; RSD.. This may just be slight wishful thinking, but... Alexis live 10" - the 1st part of a 7 disc set to be released over the next 7 months, making up a full live album from the farewell tour? That would be freakin awesome!!!

there was talk a long time ago about a live series but we scrapped it, opted just for the studio set instead.